Google Summer of Code 2023 Contributor Meet and Greet

Introduce yourselves.

Congratulations to everyone who has been selected for GSoC!

My name is Rohan Isaac, and I’m excited to join the LibreHealth community as a GSoC contributor. I come from India and I’m currently pursuing a master’s degree in data science in the US. My passion for AI has led me to explore various projects in this field, and I’m thrilled to have the opportunity to work on a project that aligns with my interests.

I’ll be contributing to “AI Model Service Auto Selection by Modality” project, which involves building AI models for the LibreHealth Radiology Application. These models will produce outputs such as bounding boxes or segmentations on different imaging modalities like CXR, Mammo, Head CT, Abdomen CT, and also perform patient study list filtering tasks. As part of this project, I’m looking forward to contributing to LibreHealth’s mission of developing high-quality open-source healthcare software.

I’m eager to collaborate with the community, learn from the mentors, and contribute to the success of the project. Thank you for the opportunity, and I’m looking forward to a productive and exciting summer ahead!

5 Likes

I am thrilled to join the vibrant and innovative community of LibreHealth, and I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Akash Srivastava , and I am excited to be part of the GSoC program, working on a project that aligns perfectly with my interests and passion for healthcare technology.

I have always been fascinated by the intersection of technology and healthcare, and I firmly believe that open-source solutions have the power to transform the way we deliver and manage healthcare globally. With a strong foundation in application development and a deep understanding of healthcare systems, I am eager to contribute my skills and knowledge to the LibreHealth community.

For this year’s GSoC, I have been selected for the project Enhancements to the ECEB App Based on User Study . I am particularly drawn to this project because it addresses a critical need within the healthcare industry, and I believe that my technical expertise can be valuable in advancing the project’s goals. At, Last Congratulations To All Others who got selected !

5 Likes

Hello everyone,

I am Chaitak Gorai, a passionate full-stack web developer from India pursuing my B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from the Institute of Engineering and Management, Kolkata. I am excited to share that I have been selected for Google Summer of Code 2023 with LibreHealth organization, and will be working on the project “Migrate EHR to LARAVEL-User and Roles modules”.

As a developer, I am proficient in MERN stack, PHP, and SQL. My primary objective for this project is to migrate the entire Users & Roles Module without any loss of data or functionality. This would require me to make necessary adjustments to the current codebase to ensure compatibility with the new framework.

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the LibreHealth community for this golden opportunity to work under the organization. It is a great motivation for me to work on a project that will provide health facilities to those in need, and I am committed to contributing my best to achieve this objective.

I am excited to embark on this journey with the LibreHealth community and would like to thank my mentors @muarachmann and @tony for being there to guide me throughout this project. I look forward to learning new things and enhancing my skills and experience in the process.

Thank you!

6 Likes

Hello LibreHealth!

My name is Donia, I’m a senior Computer Engineering student at Cairo University - Egypt. First and foremost, I want to express my sincere gratitude for the opportunity to be a part of this fascinating organization with such wonderful people. I am thrilled that I have been accepted into LibreHealth for GSoC 23 and I’m excited to work alongside my fellow students and mentors. I’ll be working on the project “Participatory design enhancements to NeoRoo app” along with my mate @Mehul-Kumar-27

A little bit about myself, I have experience working with Flutter and have completed several projects using the framework. My passion lies in UI/UX design, and I have found that integrating this passion with my interest in Flutter has been a perfect fit for me. I enjoy designing apps, implementing designs while achieving the best possible UX, and paying attention to every detail when implementing the UI.

Once again, thank you for this opportunity and I look forward to working with you all. :blush:

5 Likes

Warm Greetings to Everyone!

I am thrilled and honored to be selected for GSoC’23, and I extend my heartfelt congratulations to my fellow participants. I would like to express my gratitude to the LibreHealth community for giving me this incredible opportunity to work alongside exceptional talents from all around the world.

Allow me to introduce myself - I am Mehul Kumar from Kota, Rajasthan, India, currently a sophomore pursuing B.Tech CSE from IIIT Vadodara. As a Flutter developer, I will be contributing to “Participatory design enhancements to NeoRoo app” with my college @DoniaEsawi . When I began my journey in Flutter development in September of last year, being selected for GSoC’23 was nothing but a distant dream for me. Now that it has come true, I am overwhelmed with joy and disbelief.

I believe that the impact we create through innovation in LibreHealth is truly inspiring and motivates me to put in even more dedication and hard work into our project.

I am confident that we will have a great time collaborating during the summer, and I am eager to make a positive contribution to our community :smiley:.

5 Likes

Hello everyone! :star2: Is there anyone who can guide me on how to contribute to the projects of LibreHealth? I am eager to dive into the world of open source. Please, someone, guide me—I am new to this community and hope to learn a lot so that I can actively contribute to this organization. Your assistance and insights will be greatly appreciated!