Google Summer of Code 2023 contributor blog URLs

All accepted GSoC 2023 contributors are required to post at least one blog entry every week during GSoC. Start now so you get in the habit of writing a post every week!

You don’t have to create a new blog for GSoC; it’s even better to use an existing one if you have something appropriate already. You can use any traditional blog service that you wish, or you can host your own. I strongly encourage you to create a category or tag for your LibreHealth posts. Just make sure it has an RSS feed available that can show your LibreHealth/GSoC posts.

Some free-of-charge ideas for blogging platforms, if you don’t have one yet:

• Wordpress (open source/PHP, self-hosted or hosted)
  • Ghost (open source/Node.js, self-hosted or hosted)
  • Blogger (proprietary/hosted)
  • Jekyll (open source/Ruby, self-hosted or GitHub or GitLab hosted)
  • Hugo (open source/Go, self-hosted or Github hosted)
  • Hexo (open source/Node.js, self-hosted or GitHub or GitLab hosted)

The choice is yours but it must have an RSS/Atom feed.

Please do not use Medium.

Please reply to this thread with your blog URL. This task is due by 2023-05-19T23:59:00Z.

Hey @r0bby, I have an old Hashnode blog. Is it ok or i should create a new with the above mentioned options. Blog Link: blogbook.tech Blog Rss: RSS

1 Like

Hi, here is my Blog link -: Mehul’s Blog, and the RSS feed -: RSS

Hi, I have started this new GSoC Weekly Blog everyone please checkout Blog Link - Akash Srivastava Blogs and the RSS feed - RSS

Hi, here my Blog where I will be posting weekly and here is the RSS feed link. Do check it out!

Hi there :wave:, here is my blog RSS feed: RSS

Thank you! You will need to post your weekly blog posts on your project threads that were setup for you.

2 Likes