Google Code-In 2017 Student and Mentor Meet & Greet

Hello! My name is Mateusz Tramp and I’m a 16 years old student living in Poland. I’m learning programming at home on my own. My favourite language is Java. I’m into webservices and java ee, currently learning about databases. I’m glad to be welcome here as a part of the community, and i hope i’ll learn here a lot. Thank you!

2 Likes

Glad to have you with us @mateusztramp. Please don’t forget to join our #gci channel and complete the compulsory Become a part of the community task

1 Like

Hello! My name is Mateusz Tramp and I’m a 16 years old student living in Poland. I’m learning programming at home on my own. My favourite language is Java. I’m into webservices and java ee, currently learning about databases. I’m glad to be welcome here as a part of the community, and i hope i’ll learn here a lot. I’m rewriting this post due to the task. My username on both chats is @mateusztramp. I hope i’ve done everything correctly to complete the task. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m Shreya, a high school student from the US. I’m learning programming independently, and I am especially interested in Python and Java. I also have experience with Javascript and HTML. My goals for the next few years are to become very skilled in advanced Java and Python. I am also really into physics, chemistry, and math. This is my first year of GCI, and I am super excited to learn from everyone. Thank you!

1 Like

Hello, My Name is Ganesh veer. I am here from Google Code 2017. This year I am participating in This Event. I am Interested In Coding so I decided To Participate in this Competition.I hope to expand my knowledge of Open Source.I am from India. My Hobbies are cycling, playing chess etc…,. Well, I Think I can Learn Something from This Competetion.

1 Like

Hello everyone :slight_smile: , I’m Mateusz Grzonka, sixteen-year-old student from Poland. I started programming when I was eleven years old. I learned programming in javascript, so, I like working with javascript, html, css. Sometimes I make smaller than bigger games in Unity and I can code in c# quickly. Sorry, if I make some language errors, but just like MigDinny, I’m foreigner…

1 Like

Hiya! My name is Sam. I am a senior in High School, and I am currently applying to NC State University for their Computer Science program. I am not sure what I where I want to work after college, but I do have my eyes set on Epic, an electronic medical record platform. Java is my hometurf, but I am branching out into game development in Unreal Engine, as well as a little bit of Python.

2 Likes

Hello Everyone !

My name is Jeewal Kunwar. I am from Nepal , the land of the highest mountain in the world. I am sixteen years old and study in grade 11. I have participated in the Google Code In 2017. I have just recently joined Libre health after being redirected from a task in GCI. My interests are programming and cubing. I also do a bit of gaming as well. I also love learning different languages.

As for programming, I started with Q-Basic and have tried C, C++ , Python and web development with HTML and CSS. I’m a student at SOS Hermann Gmeiner School Bhaktapur, Nepal. I also like playing sports in my free time. From my time within the community, I hope to learn from everyone and also make proper and adequate contributions wherever i can.

I am still learning coding at free times and also love doing Mathematics and Physics.

My user name for the forum is Jeewal.

You can also find me in the chat under the user name jeewal.kunwar .

2 Likes

Hi everyone Im zgredinzyyy. Im “almost” high school student in Poland. Thats my first time at Google Code-in, Im learning C++ and want to work as a programmer or if that fails i want to get in to army.

Some languages that i have tried:

• C++
  • Java
  • Python
  • C#
  • Android Studio
  • Arduino

My dream is to work in blizzard or CD Projekt Red, just in any big game making company.

2 Likes

My name is Nayan , I’m a participant of Google Code-In 2017-2018. Librehealth caught my eye as I am interested in both Programming and the Medical Field. During GCI 2017-2018 I hope to expand my knowledge of Open Source. Some of my hobbies, are longboarding (evident in my Logo). Aside from, longboarding, programming is something I greatly would like to learn! Looking forward to working with Librehealth Org! My Username : NASAA12345, for both the chat and my forum account Thank you

2 Likes

Hello! My name is Andrew and I’m doing Google Code-In right now. I’m a high school student with some prior experience working with Linux. I know Java, Python, C, and C++ and have built mobile and desktop apps with Javascript (yeah, with node xD). I’m also a budding music producer and I enjoy singing and composing electronic pop. Excited to complete more tasks!

1 Like

Hi everyone. I’m Gaurav Panesar, from Punjab, India. I recently developed an interest in coding so I’m still in process of getting a good hold of ‘C’, the language I chose to begin with. I like cycling, playing and watching football as well.

2 Likes

Hello! Am I posting this correctly? I’m Charlton Teo, a secondary school student (16 years old) from Singapore. My main hobbies are computer gaming and programming. I’m mainly learning coding in C++ currently, about different algorithms, more about graph theory and dynamic programming, those sorts of coding, related to IOI. I also have quite basic knowledge in HTML, JS and Python, having attended classes about them. I haven’t really looked in open source which is why I took part in GCI, to learn more about it. I’ve always been interested about technology especially computers and coding and I hope to find out more about it. My username on GCI and the chat is the same as this, CTeo.

1 Like

Hello there, my name is Devan, a secondary student in Indonesia. I’m a participant of GCI 2017-2018 (which is why I’m here)

I’m into Photoshop, Chinese Calligraphy, and Mathematics. There are still more things about me but it will take time for me to type so… bye bye :b

1 Like

Hello everyone!! I am Mohit Patni from India. I am studying in high school in class 10. I want to become a Software engineer in future. I like to play cricket and reading novels. This is my first Google-code-in and I am very excited about it. I have just started learning to code. I hope to learn more about Google Code-In. This is all about me!! Thank you!!

1 Like

Hi everyone, nice to meet you all. I’m Swetha, first time participating in a Google Code-In competition. I became interested in Librehealth as public services like the medical field is my cup of tea and I really enjoy programming, hoping to learn more about it!! Username: swetha26

1 Like

Hello my name is Christoph,

I am fourteen years old and come from Germany. I have lived in Germany, Italy and currently live in India. I like participating in sports such as football, basketball, and swimming. I also play the cello, like to read. In my school, Mr. Nassir our computer science teacher introduced us to coding and with that to this competition. My favorite code is html and website designing but currently I am also learning java. What about you guys?

1 Like

My name is Lee Kern. I’m a participant of Google Code-In 2017-2018.

I program things mainly related to Javascript, PHP, 3D printing and music, which is a strong combination where I believe the biomedical fields would tie in such as through Autodesk’s vision for big data and biological engineering. These are complex concepts that are difficult to fathom but the very complexity of it is what keeps me going.

1 Like

Hello Everyone

My name is Benjamin Samuel, I’m a participant of Google Code-In 2017-2018. I am very interested in programming and most of all the health sector, so i knew LibreHealth is the platform for me. During this Google Code-in 2017-2018 I hope to develop my knowledge of programming and open source. Coding and programming is something I would love to learn. My Username : Codeben1024 for my Chat page and also GitLab While my Github Page is BenjaminSamuel1024. Looking forward to connecting with LibreHealth Organisation!!!…:grinning::grin::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello, the name is kryloth i’m participating in GCI 2017, i like to design something, reading and watching too

2 Likes