Google Code-In 2017 Student and Mentor Meet & Greet

So,

My name is Prathamesh Sai Sankar, I am in my 5th year at St. Eunans College in Co.Donegal, Ireland. I have entered the Google Code-In 2017-2018. I entered firstly because I think coding is like a road that leads anywhere you want it to go since there are so many possibilities and secondly, WHO DOESN’T WANT A SHIRT FROM GOOGLE! :smile:. Librehealth is very interesting for many reasons, but mainly because it combines two interests of mine into one thing. Programming and medicine! Some of my hobbies include playing cricket, and playing video games! I would love to improve my knowledge about programming. Looking forward to working with Librehealth Org. Username is tikkupappu for this chat and github!

Hi!

My name is Rhythm Patel and I am interested in coding and solving logical problems. I want to gain knowledge from LibreHealth and want to explore more. I am very curious at the moment.

Hi, my name is Ian, and I’m currently a senior. I’ve been admitted to the College of Engineering at University of Michigan, and I plan to attend there in the future with a speciality in machine-learning and computer architecture. I love to code in Python and Java and I’ve tutored high school students in Python. Currently, I perform CS research at a top-ranked university where I have developed and published several ports using C++. I also compete in the USA Computing Olympiad Platinum level, reaching the top-300 competitive programmers in the United States. I also love video-games, and contributing to open source software! Which is why I’m doing this for Google Code-In.

Hello!

First of all…HAPPY NEW YEAR!

My name is Ishan, and I am also a participant of the Google Code-In 2017. I am currently a middle schooler and I see myself as a future biomedical engineer. I believe LibreHealth can improve my skills and broaden my interests as a whole!

Hi, my name is Amrita Bhasin, and I like to code, especially apps on Xcode. I like designing interfaces and writing code for simple games.

Hello everyone,

My name is Thaneesh Babu. I am fourteen years old. Librehealth organization grabbed my attention helping me to introduce myself. I want to widen my knowledge and skills in programming that being my interest. Other than programming, I enjoy all branches of sciences and mathematics. I love playing football, basketball and badminton.

Hi everyone,

I’m Shashank Suresh, as you probably know by my username. I am a Google Code-In Participant as well. I am a high school student in India and I LOVE playing games alongside with ICT, Maths, Physics and Chemistry. I joined LibreHealth because it had many things to do with programming, which I LOVE! I am trying to learn the language of Python and am already familiar with HTML and CSS. I’m looking forward to expanding my knowledge in Computer Science and hope LibreHealth will help me in doing so.

Thanks, -Shashank Suresh

my name is shivam rai and i am in class 9 and i love to play football and to work most on computer. and my dream is to work with google. and i started working on pc at the age of 5. and i discovered c++,java,html etc at the age of 8 and completed all these thing and no body has taught me all these thing i have learnt all these thing from youtube. THANKYOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Hi, my name is Roger Perna, I live in Catalonia and I am studying the last year of mandatory education. I love coding, particularly in Javascript, therefore I am very excited to participate in GCI.

Thanks, Roger

Hi I am saisumanthkumar I am from India I am studying 100 the class I am new to gci Have nace day to every one

Hi… My name is Sukran. I m 16yrs old. I’m from Bangladesh. A normal guy interested in programming and photoshoping. I want to build my career regarding computer science. I practice C and python programming. Also interested with mathematics. Also love to do problem solving. Sometimes do some work with the photo editing. And now moving forward with a motive to get more skilled in competitive programming. That’s all folks. :slight_smile:

Hello Everyone! My name is Aishwarya Pimplikar and i am 16 years old.I live in Mumbai, India. I am learning how to program in C++ currently, and aim to expand my experience in programming by moving on to learning java and python in the near future. This is the first time I am participating in Google Code-in and i think that it is a great opportunity for students like myself who have an interest in programming and Computer Science, to expand their knowledge and gain some experience . I want to thank Google for this opportunity and I hope to improve through my journey at Google Code-in :smile:

1 Like

hello everyone, i am anushka from delhi, india i am the student of class 9th a curious coder and i can code in html python javascript and css i’ve worked on several projects with my friends and would like to work with fellow members of this community thank you

Hi, my name us Uzair Hannure and i am 15 years old and i live in Dubai UAE. I am very excited to work on this task

my name is issac newton kamal and i am currently studying in class 10. I am currently participating in this years gci contest. My hobbies are to play football,cricket ,read books and learn programming. thank you

Hi, I’m Dat Tran. I come from Vietnam and i am a student in high school High School for Gifted Students. I’m a participant of Google Code in 2017-2018. I hope i can learn a lot from you.

Hello World This is Akshit Jain From India. I am in 9th Standard and am a beginner at coding and stuff but I know A lot about technology hardware and softwares and I believe that If Both these and developed regularly and efficiently we can reach a time where nothing is impossible on this i beleive i need to be in the core as being just a normal enthusiast on tech i will provide the common person view and can help develop it to a everyone friendly environment.

Hi, my name is Tianle. I am currently studying in Singapore. I love mobile games, and I have tried to gather different types of them into an analysis. I develop some small games using unity. Languages I know includes python, c++ and java, and the best-mastered language is c++. I hope to learn more !

Hey, my name is Pîntea Fabian and I’m a participant of Google Code-in 2017-2018. I’m a student of 9th grade from Romania. I’m quite new to this programming world as I only know C ++. Since I was little, I wanted to become a game developer and my goal is to make it real. I look forward into learning new programming languages such as JavaScript and HTML5. Username is Fabian_Pintea

Greetings, I am Vairag Parikh, a participant of the Google Code-in programme. I personally feeel its a really good initiative to enocurage students like me. I have completed 15 years of my life. I basically geek who likes Techology.