Google Code-In 2017 Student and Mentor Meet & Greet

I’m Abdullah Mujeeb and this is my very first participation in the Google Code-In contest. I’m 13 years old and currently studying O Levels in my high school. I have a HUGE interest in GAMING because this is what got me into the computer life. I know very little bit of Python at the moment and I am aiming to learn some languages before the next GCI contest. I am hoping to work with LibreHealth as their tasks seem easy to me.

Hello, my name is Anushka Chaudhari and I am a sophomore from Atlanta, Georgia. I am a beginner at coding, but I am familiar with lots of technology-related concepts. I was always quite interested in programming and have been meaning to participate in competitions such as GCI for some time, and now i have!

Hi, my name is Jiayuan. I’m a participant of GCI2017-2018. Librehealth caught my eye since GCI2016-2017 at first because of my interest in programming. I’m currently in my school’s Infocomm Club where we learn about coding and media.

Hey there, I am Samkit Kundalia, currently residing in Ahmedabad, India. I study in 11th grade with Math and Computer as my core subjects. I am self-learning programming languages and algorithms. I aspire to be a full-time programming champion with additional perks of gaming all day! xD I am a participant of GCI 2017-2018. Thanks! :wink:

Hi This is Salim sanju raj. I have a friend I and he are raising awareness to help people in the category of medicine.As in my surroundings our people are starving from medicines and a there are many who have no medicinal facilties ME and my friend are trying harshly to study medicine and cure my people and I’ve found libre health.Now i am so happy that I’ve found an organization.so In this organization I have learnt many about medicines.And I am happy that I am helping my people.

This credit goes to libe health to help me to come this Far

A post was merged into an existing topic: Meet the community: Introduce yourself here!

Hi! I am Shreevardhan Shah studying in Delhi Public School Newtown in India. I am quite interested in programming and always wanted to participate in competitions such as GCI. I am an entrepreneur and collaborating with start-ups in helping them make their products.

Hi everyone, my name is Sujith Roshan. I came to know about this GCI Contest when my friend told me about this. I’m very interested to explore the contest and see what it has got and I’m looking forward to complete my first task !!!

hi everyone, I’am alen wenish, studying grade 11 at The Schram Academy school which is located in Chennai, India. I’am a contestant in GCI 2017-18. I have taken math and computer science as my core subjects. I’am interested in programming and I want to become a programmer in future. I love this kind competition as this gives youngsters a chance to prove themselves. I wish the participants all the very best. Thanks!!

Hello guys! I am Maithili Joshi…I am just 12… And I am quite new in coding stuff… But I hope to learn something new here!!:blush:

Hey, my name is Yusra, in a participant of Google Code-In 17-18. Librehealth caught my eye as I am very interested in medical field. the only reason to join this forum is to expand my knowledge . looking forward for something contructive.

Hi! My name is Vishnupriya Arora. I’m an 11th grader from India. I’m a participant of GCI 2017-18. I hope to learn new things and I feel glad to introduce myself here! My username is: vishnupriyaarora

1 Like

Hi! I am Arun I am Class 10.I got this contest information from my friends. I am currently studying in 10th CBSE. I Live in hosur.This is my favorite task in GCI. I am very much Exicted.I have been working last 1 week.

Hi I am Adarsh, actually I am very very interested in this computer and other machanical stuff that too software things I love it. And 1 day I want to work in Google that is my aim I want to work there.

my name is sagar. i m musician artist.i know java, php, i know server management…

My name is Saaras. I am in 9th class and live in Bangalore, India. I have some knowledge of JAVA & HTML.

LibreHealth is one of the best organisations in the world. The mentors are very helpful and always correct our mistakes. This is my first organisation to join. LibreHealth caught my eyes. I would say LibreHealth is the best organisation in the world. The task in LibreHealth is both easy and hard. The task in this organisation impressed me a lot. Thanks to LibreHealth for appointing these kind and helpful mentors. We respect you and salute you LibreHealth and the mentors of this association.

Hello! My name is Nandha Gopikannan and I am a 13-year-old. I enjoy coding using Python and Javascript. I like reading mystery novels and playing video games. I hope to expand my knowledge of code with Google Code-in 2017 - 2018.

Hello! :slight_smile: I’m Spencer from Singapore, and I enjoy hanging out with friends and reading up on the latest tech :slight_smile: I’m currently reading “Humans need not apply” by Jerry Kaplan, and I find it really interesting :slight_smile: What’s your New Year Resolutions? I hope to give my best in everything that I do, and enjoy the learning process

Hello! I am Saurabh Bansal from India! I am a 14 year old tech geek! I know Java, HTML, Python, SQL and now i am into learning C++ language! I modify applications as of now! I love learning. I enjoy travelling as well! I hope that i could improve my understanding of codes in GCI 2017-2018!