Evaluating the cost-of-care app

I agree with removing Toolkit from it. So, “LibreHealth Cost Of Care Explorer” sounds good. Did we get an approval for the $25 from SFC yet? If not, I will go ahead and register the developer account for our infra email.

Assuming all the @lsc voted, yes – otherwise it should be easy. @Darshpreet2000 will need to edit the metadata in the code for reflect the change

We’d need the strings changed to match the new name – cost of care was good for the GSoC period, now I think branding it is useful. I think this will help a lot of people. I’d actually promote it – it’s useful to everybody in the US struggling to pay for healthcare.

Thanks @UsmanSattarMD for the interest in evaluating the app. Now that the app is available for release we need to file an IRB protocol for the user evaluation of the app. Do you think you can create a protocol that we can file at IU and Emory IRBs?

1 Like

I changed the strings

@sunbiz @Darshpreet2000

1 Like

Retagged and released

We will want to set-up fastlane to publish to fdroid and play store soon, but we’ll do so as a point-release – the APK needs to be optimized anyways.

I think you need to remove summary & description from the issue as these are fetched from fastlane folder files named short_description.txt. in the repo

1 Like

Did it – will report on what the bot says.

1 Like

CI now builds for tags.

Do we want to build for IOS too? I feel like this has far-reaching uses.

But we need to purchase for Apple App store also, and we need to pay 99 $ every year for that.

We can build for IOS too. On fdroid we can release only android app.

We can also develop website after the app release, IOS users may use that?

@r0bby Can you ask SFC to purchase Apple App Store account also?

Let’s do the Android app first --but it’d be nice to be on the IOS store. The SFC doesn’t make the decision, it goes up for a vote by @lsc and then we each get a vote.

2 Likes

Update: Looks like the bot found no issues so we’ll wait and see:

Can we change application ID in the issue because it is in colons that might be causing fdroid bot to not add other labels .

currently -> APPLICATION ID: io.librehealth.toolkit.cost_of_care

without colon -> APPLICATION ID: io.librehealth.toolkit.cost_of_care

example https://gitlab.com/fdroid/rfp/-/issues/1572

Fixed. – it was just monospaced.

Thanks,

I think updating it will not trigger the bot again, we need to close the issue & then create a new issue with same content.

I am saying this because the issues which are open after ours are marked as ready & still our is not.

This person also did this https://gitlab.com/fdroid/rfp/-/issues/1579

& Has written "This is a re-request, I tried before in [#1573 (closed)](/fdroid/rfp/-/issues/1573) but it didn't trigger the bot for some reason"

1 Like

LOLLLL @ at this comment lol

w00t – https://gitlab.com/fdroid/rfp/-/issues/1582#note_464536393

It’s approved.

Yes, sure Dr. Purkayastha! Would share the evaluation report with you next week.