Project: Machine Learning models for image classification, object detection and segmentation in Virtual Reality

There will be a reminder sent tomorrow(Saturday) at 1800 UTC as it is 72 hours from the close of the application period.

Get your proposal in now since we have no wiggle room with that. We cannot accept you without a proposal submission. You may continue to work on your starter task but link the work somewhere, please.

Hello! Myself Mukund Shah a second year undergrad at IIT Roorkee.I have good knowledge of both deep and shallow machine learning algorithms and Computer Vision .Currently I m doing similar project in Bio medical imaging using segment CNN under IIT Hyderabad Professor. This summer I’d like to contribute to librehealth.

Everything you need to know is here in this thread and under #gsoc2022-project.

However it’s a tad too late to apply now and get the starter task completed.

@r0bby How can we share the proposal for your feedback? Is it ok just to submit it and edit after receiving the feedback?

ideally as a Google Doc, yes but also thank you for submitting it on the web app.

We have no Medium projects (150 hours), all projects are Large (350 hours).

Thank you, now it is fixed

Here is the doc, thanks in advance for reading it: LibreHealth GSoC proposal - Google Documenten

Thank you for fixing that.

@shashank524 welcome however unless you are 18, you cannot apply as you are not eligible.

Additionally it’s way too late to apply now. You have to complete the starter task and write a proposal and it’s a tad impossible to do a good job with under 24 hours remaining until the deadline.

Also, one other thing: did you do the starter task? No starter task mentioned – that means an instant rejection. Your proposal is also a bit lacking.

Thank you for doing that.