Project: Integrating Voice Dictation for Radiology Reporting

The clinical report is the essential record of the diagnostic service radiologists provide to their patients. It communicates the diagnosis to the patient and the care team, provides information for data analytics, and documents the episode of care. The ability to efficiently create consistent, high-quality reports is thus critical to the value radiologists contribute to the process of care.

LibreHealth Radiology, like any other standard Radiology Information System(RIS) follows a specific reporting workflow in order to come up with valid, accurate reports. Discrete steps in this workflow include interpretation, dictation, transcription, and then the verification and review of the report content.

Mentors @judywawira @sunbiz @ivange94

Objectives

• Build an Open Web App to handle the reporting workflow implementations of LIbreHealth Radiology.

• Integrating voice dictation for reporting

Technical Requirements Java, MySQL, JavaScript, HTML/CSS

2 Likes

I just submitted my final proposal for this project. Now I’ll hope and pray, mostly pray:sweat_smile:

I’d like to join the project :smiley: it is really the thing I love to work on. the idea is interesting and innovative. But still the description so short, I hope there will be more details. I am excited to work on this

1 Like

Hello LibreHealth community,

Has this project been reopened as a potential one for gsoc 2019?

It sounds really interesting, is there any other related documentation available regarding this project?

Thanks,

• Edson Mendieta

Potentially – I went through projects that weren’t completed from the previous years but hasn’t been reviewed yet beyond that.

Hey !

This project sounds interesting. I want to know more about this.

As of right now – this is just a prospective project idea – nobody has applied yet… that said – I’m not sure if @ivange94 still wants to mentor this.

That’s okay ! I will take a look at other projects too.

Stay tuned – we’re going to be posting more ideas soon.

1 Like

Hi @r0bby, I would like to know if this project is moving forward this year, I would be very interested in this as I have experience working on it, and I would really like to correct the mistakes of the past gsoc session

I’m waiting on @judywawira to review this and see if they need it. I’m just coordinating things.

I updated the description for this to this project – Project: Integrating DeepSpeech Voice Dictation for Radiology Reporting

1 Like