Can you list the items that we talked about in the chat here?
Sure @teryhill Here is the list of items:
Check the ability to select scheduling facilities in Edit User screen, appears to be not working properly. They were supposed to work with the calendar.
Improvements needed in add_edit_event.php program. A better way to set the provider events. Also a way to manage holidays and employee time off.
There needs to be a way to request a group of providers. The calendar needs to move with the time of the day, in other words if it is 1 pm in the day the calendar needs to go to that time instead of 8 am. It needs to scroll left to right to accommodate the number of providers.
There needs to be a way to enter days off, holidays, vacation’s in bulk instead of going to the dates on the calendar to do it, just add the dates to a file and process the file.
Some types of clinics schedule staff a month at a time and only schedule patients a few days in advance. It would be nice to have a way to copy last months schedule to this month.
Also when you hover over a patient in the calendar it would be nice to have more options on what is displayed. Make it so the clinic can decide on what they want to see.
The system uses full calendar and the scheduler. They have upgrades in place. Upgrade Libre to the best version that they have available , not necessarily the alpha version but the latest stable version.
- Another nice feature would be to display a shaded out box where there is a non-visible appointment, so as not to cause double booking based on thinking it is an open schedule.
In the add_edit_event program, the deletion of an appointment needs to be logged in the patient tracker element table currently not being done. The recurring appointment code needs to be looked at to ensure it works correctly, May be a new screen design for entering an appointment not sure what is built in to full calendar’s scheduler.
Some more details regarding recurring appt. bug:
If we create a recurring appointment and edit one of them it, it does not separate it like it should.
For testing, create a repeat appointment and then change the status on one of them.
Direct access of patient’s demographics from Calendar or Hyperlink the patient name
Supplement - Adding event description after hyperlink
Supplement - Admin based calendar refresh
Other calendar improvements
All blog posts
- Google Summer Of Code with LibreHealth
- Community Bonding with LibreHealth
- Coding Period with LibreHealth — Week 1 & 2
- Coding Period with LibreHealth — Week 3
- Coding Period with LibreHealth — Week 4
- Coding Period with LibreHealth — Week 5 : First Evaluations
- Coding Period with LibreHealth — Week 6 & 7
- Coding Period with LibreHealth — Week 8
- Coding Period with LibreHealth — Week 9: Second Evaluations
- Coding Period with LibreHealth — Week 10
- Coding Period with LibreHealth — Week 11 & 12
- GSoC 2018 with LibreHealth — Wrap up!
Other calendar improvements