Project: Improve LibreHealth Toolkit Cost of Care Explorer

week 6 blog post- Week 6 Coding period GSOC 2021 LibreHealth | Technical Keeda

I have implemented nearby hospitals’ features using overpass API and implemented search by name /address filter. @muarachmann

I have sent a merge request to the cost of care web application.

@bishtmanish739 is everything okay? seems you haven’t committed or communicated over the week. Also was hoping we have a video presentation of the work so far. How about a meet next week let me know.

yes, everything is fine. I was communicating through librehealth chat because I reached the maximum reply limit here. This week I was working with compare hospitals features and also I was a bit busy with my college work. yes I am ready for meeting on Tuesday. Thank you.

@bishtmanish739 what reply limit?

I fixed it. Should be better now. If you’re sending 10 in a row, there’s a problem and instead you should edit your last reply.

ok, thank-you robby.

added compare hospitals rating feature to web app

@bishtmanish739 nice work, can you present this in a tabular form? I think this will be preferable.

thank you for your suggestion I have updated the UI. now data will show in a table

1 Like

this week blog post Week 9 Coding period GSOC 2021 LibreHealth | Technical Keeda

@muarachmann @r0bby I have written unit testing for web app

I will definitely discuss new ideas once I found a scope of improvement in the cost of care application. Please review my MR. None of my MR accepted yet. All features are well tested by me.

@muarachmann please inform me once google developer console account is ready.

@bishtmanish739 thanks for the update, I am following your work closely and have tested it works pretty good, Do not worry about MRs I will eventually merge those. Keep up the good work I know you might be thinking maybe we do not have a look at it but so far you have been doing an incredible work. I got a new job of recent I am trying to put a few stuffs in place but should be fine on my end.

Cheers, Mua

Thank you so much @muarachmann for your feedback.Congrats for a new job.

@muarachmann @r0bby
I have created a public Github gist - Google summer of code 2021 Project Improve LibreHealth Toolkit Cost of Care Explorer librehealth Summary · GitHub

I have submitted my work in GitLab. Please have a look at my gist GitHub page. I will submit this gist page to the GSOC website. Thank you

I have submitted my final evaluation. Thank you mentor @muarachmann @r0bby to help and guide me Throughout GSoC program. :heart:

Our pleasure, though I was there to oversee everything at a high-level to ensure that we run smoothly.

@bishtmanish739 what preferred version of npm do I need for the website, doesn’t seem to run on my end. PS I am using 7.21.1 also I have nvm and have switched to a couple of to no avail

I am using npm 6.14.13

I would use the latest personally. Ideally, this should be deployed from CI/CD.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Meet the community: Introduce yourself here!