Project: Develop an Android mobile application to show patient friendly costs of care

If we don’t have viable candidates, we won’t run the project this year. We’re trying to not repeat what happened last year where all students failed. Hoping that doesn’t happen. We want to ensure we filter out people who talk a good game, but won’t deliver. This is why I’m refusing to answer questions answered by doing basic research.

Okay, so depending upon the candidate, the projects will be selected, that sounds interesting.

Yes, it depends if we get viable candidates we feel will succeed. I do voice my opinion when I feel a student should NOT be selected.

I understand, and the proposal speaks for the student, right? So, it’s all about that lengthy document, how I put my knowledge there - is actually everything.

Your proposal is your draft project plan. If selected, you will finalize it during the Community Bonding period.

Yes, reading out this gave me that idea. Thanks for answering my questions.

It was unfortunate – I didn’t take joy or pleasure in failing them…it’s not fun to do but we have to sometimes.

I’m sorry for my questions, but I just needed to know more. I will make sure not to ask unnecessary questions further

Not an issue at all. Happy to answer them.

1 Like

@r0bby @muarachmann I am patiently waiting for feedback on my new shared proposal.

@mr.paul you can consider applying for 2 projects if that will make you feel any better :slight_smile:

@Darshpreet2000 please give me till this evening to get back to you

Cheers, Mua

1 Like

I’m sorry, the other projects, would require me to do a lot home works, that’s why I had nor previously considered them. Now, all I can do, is fight for this project :slight_smile:

But it would be a great help to know if my currently submitted draft proposal is up to mark, can I please request feedback?

Also, just to let know, I’ve commented on the doc - regarding the questions that I have.

I have also updated the UI of the android app in POC, according to the mockups suggested in my proposal.

Any organization worth its salt will require you make a non-trivial contribution. We need a way to evaluate your coding ability. We actually chose the Proof of Concept for the evaluation project because we didn’t want to overburdon those who were applying for more than one project.

Yes, I understand, that’s a necessity.

But it does takes time to study a project thoroughly and build something that’s worth it. I just wish I had started earlier, I would have attempted other projects too. But right now, I’m confident about this certain project and I believe to make a worthy contribution to LibreHealth. I guess, for now the mentors have to evaluate me only on the basis of my POC.

@r0bby @muarachmann
I am also confident that I can work on this project.I was determined from starting to work on this project.

I have made POC for all App, Webscrapping Scripts, Python API. I have tried to explain all in brief in my proposal with UI mockups

@sunbiz @judywawira @muarachmann Can I please get feedback on my draft proposal, so that I can iterate quickly?

@mr.paul, @Darshpreet2000 I left some reviews on your proposals :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback :slight_smile: I will make adjustments accordingly.

Thanks @muarachmann I will work on your feedback and will share updated proposal as soon as possible.

@muarachmann I have updated my proposal on your feedback.

Please check if correct now.

Thanks