Project: Create Multilingual User Documentation of the LibreHealth EHR (Electronic Health Record)

This topic will be used for all communications that occur on the forums. Weekly blog posts will be posted here for those who wish to follow along.

1 Like

@virginia.balseiro, since your internship begins today. I would like you put links to all your weekly blog posts here. I will additionally add it to https://planet.librehealth.io soon.

This allows the community to follow your work, even if they do not have an RSS reader set up.

Is the medium blog alright? I’m not sure if anything was decided yet regarding this.

I really detest Medium for doing this, it’s basically stealing content from people. At least compensate people if you are going to hide their content and charge people.Please make a blog elsewhere – but make it generic.

Ok :drumroll: here’s my first post. Hope y’all enjoy it :slight_smile:

p.s.: I also followed Robby’s advice and changed it to a more generic blog :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Second blog post (a little late due to Holiday madness)

2 Likes

Hi everyone! Here’s my latest post:

Hope you enjoy!

1 Like

Working with you has taught me so much too! I’m so glad you’re our intern.

1 Like

Hi everyone!

Here’s my blog post for this week. Hope you all enjoy!

thank you so much!! You’re awesome :grinning: Your support as a mentor has been invaluable and I’m looking forward to accomplishing more goals together :blush:

@htuck was a great mentor for me. I’m just trying to follow in his steps.

It helps that Outreachy is trying to keep us on track.

I can’t believe we’re almost half-way through your internship…

2 Likes

Here’s my last blogspot:

Hope you enjoy!

1 Like

This is a great article!