Those parts are already in the lh-toolkit-webcomponents. No point reinventing the wheel. If you have any updates to it, then please send those to that repo. You should create necessary issues under that project and submit MRs to that project to update those webcomponents for patient search, obs, etc.
Yes, I am using the web components to build the UI for the radiology and toolkit. I am not talking about updating the web components. The MRs I am talking about is the implementation of these functionalities using the web components. I feel like we are having a communication gap. Please clarify. @sunbiz
oh yea, for each page/workflow that you are implementing using the webcomponents, please create issues for them and include the issue in your commit message.
As for improving communication, I recommend that simple things like these could be done over Chat and I am usually hanging out there on most days.
Okay, that makes sense. I will keep you updated with the MRs on the chat. This week I am working on
Appointments resourceType and will add MRs for Appointments as well as Patient Workflows.
@sunbiz Here is the list of MRs to be merged in order
- Remove Angular app and Create React App (!4) · Merge requests · LibreHealth / LibreHealth Radiology / lh-radiology-owa · GitLab
- Add Navbar and React Router + CI and CD (!6) · Merge requests · LibreHealth / LibreHealth Radiology / lh-radiology-owa · GitLab
- Implemented the `/api/[resourceType].ts` data fetching using React Query (!5) · Merge requests · LibreHealth / LibreHealth Radiology / lh-radiology-owa · GitLab
- Create a Patient Dashboard with a dynamic route which links to the patient Search (!7) · Merge requests · LibreHealth / LibreHealth Radiology / lh-radiology-owa · GitLab
- Add lh-toolkit-webcomponents and implement Patient Demographics (!8) · Merge requests · LibreHealth / LibreHealth Radiology / lh-radiology-owa · GitLab
- Implement Update Patient and Create Patient (!9) · Merge requests · LibreHealth / LibreHealth Radiology / lh-radiology-owa · GitLab
You are not blogging weekly. That’s an expectation that was laid out as an expectation in the beginning.
I’ll start blogging from now on. Sorry for not blogging consistently.
@sunbiz As you mentioned that I will have to write new web components in
lh-toolkit-webcomponents for all the Radiology Stuff, and the
/radiologyxxx will be available can you please provide more information as to how the app authenticates to make use of these API endpoints? And how can I develop for these API end points on my local machine?
As for the web components I am going through LibreHealth Toolkit - Home to dissect the UI into small parts which can be made into web components and added to
Reminder about the Weekly Status Report
Another Reminder about the Weekly Status Report
I should not have to track you down. Our expectations were laid out clearly in the beginning.