Project: Automatic labelling of Radiology Images

She is using flask and I’m using Django and we don’t even use the same ml models. All the versions are different. But I understand your concern. I thought it would be good to help each other out as this is open source.

1 Like

Ah okay – I see no issue with that since your POCs are locked now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @SinghKislay for looking into it. Did my repo run correctly till the end? Github says that I have exhausted my git-lfs bandwidth so I am not sure if the large files got cloned. I’ll update the requirements regarding cv2 and PIL. My project requires both the versions of tensorflow to run correctly. For now, I am trying to build a docker image so that one does not have to go through all that process.

Yes @r0bby. Our POCs are different with different tech stacks as well :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes it runs fine :grinning:.

1 Like

@r0bby I am having issues with building my docker image. Please could you help me with my issue? https://stackoverflow.com/questions/61044859/system-hangs-after-pip-install-in-docker-build

You should have asked me – I’m really good at Docker.

I did. On the LibreHealth chat GSoC channel. I reposted it here so that it catches your eye again.

I was asleep and also doing work for a volunteer effort to make Personal Protective Equipment in NYC for COVID-19 – we won’t penalize you

2 Likes

That is good to hear @r0bby. Stay safe! I’m from India and We are under lockdown.

Also, when you say that our POCs have been locked now, does that mean that none of our updates to it will be considered?

I mean it was considered part of your proposal. Your proposal is final, aside from minor fixes…it’s locked in.

Okay understood it .

Hi @pri2si17, I just made a very simple video tutorial for running the POC. Here is the link. I hope you like it.Please, let me know if you need anything. I hope this saves you some time :slightly_smiling_face:.

@SinghKislay your video was helpful. :slight_smile: But do the predictions take lot of time? Its been 10 minutes and I didn’t get any output? Any idea?

Also I would suggest you to log each step (create a log dir), it would be helpful in tracking errors.

@aishwhereya I will check it coming days.

hello @pri2si17, the gradCam takes 3-4 mins(I will surely improve that, I think I know what the issue is) and the bbox takes <1 min. I didn’t edit the inference time in the video. Inference depends upon the hardware though. Did you get any output? Did you get any error in the django terminal? Are you uploading 1024*1024 imgs? I have included a sample img in the repo.

Yes, I tested on that only. But I didn’t got the prediction. Well my laptop is high end so rest assure on hardware part. :slight_smile:

Does it have something to do with ports?

I don’t think ports are the issue.(port 8000) Are you getting any errors in the django terminal? Is the terminal receiving any request?

The Django terminal looks like this after getting the requests. Django: http://127.0.0.1:8000 React: http://127.0.0.1:3000

Ohk, Lets switch to chat for discussion, this forum will get unnecessary post.

1 Like

Please use the following thread: Project: Automatic Labeling of Radiology Images