Project: Automatic Labeling of Radiology Images

Why a Django app? Can’t it be done in something more simpler REST-only like Flask and the UI still remains in lh-rad? Have you looked at the designs that were created by @geepriya

@sunbiz I’m very familiar with Django and more over it does things in a very Django rigid ways, So if someone else tries to contribute in future and knows Django, it will be very easy for them to understand. Yes, I saw the ppts and videos sent by @geepriya.

@

@judywawira @pri2si17 So is lh-radiology going to be a Django future?

It could be in theory done. In theory we have a REST api and the Toolkit Module could communicate with that API

1 Like

Hi @pri2si17, here is the API β€œdoc”. All the essential features are complete.

1 Like

[ BLOG ]

Coding Week 1: β€œLink”

1 Like

[ BLOG ]

Coding Week 2: β€œLink”

Coding Week 3: β€œLink”

Coding Week 4: β€œLink”

Coding Week 5: β€œLink”

Coding Week 6: β€œLink”

1 Like

Coding Week 7: β€œLink”

Project scope Doc: β€œLink”

Coding Week 8: β€œLink”

1 Like

@Kislay_Singh don’t forget to blog :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @muarachmann. @Kislay_Singh please do as said.

1 Like

Coding Week 9 Link

Good work @Kislay_Singh. Thanks for progressing on the project so far. It would be great if you can elaborate the installation steps (Step by step guide to have the front and back end up and running) for cross-functional roles ie., non-developer.

1 Like

@geepriya Thanks for the feedback. I will update everything accordingly. @pri2si17 Here are the metrics(after training few more steps):

Object_Detection:

AP@0.5IOU/Atelectasis = 0.0024223323

AP@0.5IOU/Cardiomegaly = 0.48233068

AP@0.5IOU/Effusion = 0.0058859

AP@0.5IOU/Infiltrate = 0.03669084

AP@0.5IOU/Mass = 0.15007754

AP@0.5IOU/Nodule = 0.01916758

AP@0.5IOU/Pneumonia = 0.011720786

AP@0.5IOU/Pneumothorax = 0.00017587829

Precision/mAP@0.5IOU = 0.08855896

Unet:

Average IOU: 0.77378

@Kislay_Singh Can you please add this in readme. Also, what’s the update on csv part?

@pri2si17 I have added the download csv feature and pushed the code. (with all the necessary changes in the frontend and backend)

Coding Week 10 Blog

Coding Week 11 Blog

A post was merged into an existing topic: Meet the community: Introduce yourself here!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Meet the community: Introduce yourself here!

Here is the blog with the whole project scope. Please take a look: Blog Link

1 Like

@pri2si17 Here is the Link to presentation.