Project: AI Model Service Auto Selection by Modality

Hi @sunbiz I would like to meet on the React task. I’ve been looking through the code and making changes to add a button to the ohif viewer toolbar to start of the with the task but for some reason the changes I make are not visible when I run the application. I’ve been stuck here.

GSoC Week 11 Blogpost - GSoC Week 11

@Rohan.isaac27 , okay, we can meet today evening or tomorrow morning to discuss these issues.

1 Like

We can meet tomorrow morning at 11AM if that works for you

GSoC Week 12 Blogpost - GSoC Week 12

Hi @sunbiz I would like to meet on the OHIF React hook implementation. I’ve made the relevant code changes for the module but I am unable to make it work. It would be great if we could meet soon.

GSoC Week 13 Blogpost - GSoC Week 13

I am glad this has worked out. It was one of the critical requirements for the GSoC project and you’ve been able to get it working.

Thank you @sunbiz :slight_smile: It was a tough one but I was able to get through it with your guidance.

@sunbiz I added sphinx documentation for running the application and documentation for configurations for model selection. Please find the MR here. Can you please review and let me know if anything more needs to be added or modified.