Outreachy 2018 End-year interns announced

@htuck, @KoniKodes, @downey, and @judywawira and I are happy to announce that @virginia.balseiro will be working on Create Multilingual User Documentation of the LibreHealth EHR (Electronic Health Record).

She will be doing translations to Spanish (Latin America) for the LibreHealth EHR documentation. We are really delighted to have her aboard! She will introduce herself shortly once she comes down from her excitement.

1 Like

Congratulations Virginia! Looking forward to seeing your work and hope you’ll have a fun & rewarding internship!

2 Likes

Congratulations Virginia!

We’re going to make great things happen together.

2 Likes

@virginia.balseiro - feel free to introduce yourself :slight_smile:

Thank you so much everybody! I’m so happy and grateful to have been chosen. I will now finally introduce myself: My name is Virginia, I’m 32 years old, I’ve been teaching English and Spanish and working as a translator for about 12 years. This was my last year teaching. Some time ago I decided I wanted to become a developer so I started learning on my own. I heard about Outreachy from a fellow volunteer in 1millionwomentotech, and I chose LibreHealth because it seemed like the perfect project me: I would be working in technology while using everything I learned in my previous career. As you may know I’m from Uruguay. I live with my husband, dog and cats. My hobbies are reading, yoga, cooking and gardening. Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

1 Like