Meet the community: Introduce yourself here!

Hello, I am Thien, full name is Thien Hoang. I live in Vietnam. I am currently a grade-12 student majoring in Computer Science. I was introduced to visit here when I’ve been participating in Google Code-in 2016 with FOSSASIA. It’s such a pleasure to be a part of LibreHealth community. :smiley:

I can work on various languages, including C++, Java, JS, …

2 Likes

Hi @hoangvanthien,

You are welcome and we are happy to have you in our community.

1 Like

Hey! I find all of this exceedingly intriguing! What all coding languages do all of you know?

1 Like

I am Aryan, a student of mris sec 14 Faridabad,India.

I like to develop games and animations and i would love to learn more.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, My name is Dev Vora. I am participant in GCI 2016-17 and enjoying to contribute on open source platforms. I am excited about healthcare IT and Libre Health Mission to make world better for all of us. Currently I am learning to code so I would like to contribute with no-code tasks and look forward to contribute as a developer and try to make this project more functional!

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Newcomers: Tips on getting started as contributors!

Welcome to your community. @tarsdev

1 Like

@Aryan_Chandna, grateful having you on board.

1 Like

Hello everybody. My name is Tan. I’m 15 years old. I live in Vietnam. I am a grade-10 student who’s studying IT and I’m really interrested in healthcare. I was introduced to visit this wonderful forum by Google Code-in 2016 with FOSSASIA. I’m looking forward in joining more activities with this comunity :smile:

2 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

I’m LyzaTeal, a student high school in Singapore. I’m hoping to get great enough A levels results to get into the National University of Singapore, and hopefully, get into the electrical engineering course. I play Vainglory (username: LyzaTeal) and enjoy reading books, both fiction and non-fiction in my free time. :slight_smile:

I don’t know any coding languages well, although I’ve done a little Arduino and C programming for a few weeks :slight_smile:

I’m hoping to learn more about coding this December though! :slight_smile:

1 Like

HI. I am Raghav. I would like to participate in FOSSASIA for google code in 2016-17. I am in the process of learning Java and interested in developing applications for android.

1 Like

Hello everybody. I would like to participate in FOSSASIA. I’m student at National College “Aurel Vlaicu” Orastie. My name is ANA and Im 17. Because next year I can NOT compete, I want this year's Google Code-in remains a beautiful memory. This year, Im for the second time participating on Google Code In. I am very glad to live these moments again and sorry to grade 9 I not attended…The programming languages I’m good at C ++, and I would like to learn Python and Java, and to do this once. :slight_smile: I am introverted and I love to read both authors known (Jules Verne, Agatha Christie, Mihai Eminescu, Victor Hugo, Leo Tolstoy) and authors less known who hope to be discovered and the rest of the world as soon as (Ionel Teodoreanu Irina Binder, Michael Nemes, Cristina Nemerovschi)…Most adore me to live with character the story and emotions. :sweat_smile: My passion has helped me in school but in real life, learning of facts and events characters. After reading, I like listening to music, generally I choose songs by my mood. My motto in life is: “Make your life art, that your art come alive”, that I discovered a few years ago.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m Richard from Vancouver, Canada. I am a grade 9 student interested in IT and want to learn more about LibreHealth and FOSSASIA through the opportunity GCI provided.

1 Like

Hi I’m Charis. A student participating in the google code-in competition! Enjoy, math, physics and really love learning to code!

1 Like

Hi, I am Abbas Tailor from Udaipur, a town in India. I am a grade 10 student interested in Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science. I am participating in Google Code-In to learn and develop my coding skills.

1 Like

Hello,

I am Simon Narang

I am a 14 year old in 9th grade in Playa Vista

I enjoy coding all types of things, from Arduino to iOS (my favorite).

On my github (github.com/simonnarang) you can see some of my work.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, my name is Shi Wei Zheng and I’m a 10th grade student in New York City. I participated in the Google Code In competition. I’m very excited to about learn new coding skills/languages. I currently experienced with Python, Robotics, and JavaScript/p5js. I’m willing to gain new experiences that can be helpful to me in the future. So, I hope to have an excellent time while I’m in this competition.

1 Like

Hello, Everyone! My name is Sambhav Jain, and I’m a bachelor’s student in one of the Delhi University Colleges, India. I’m new to open source and development. I was a C++ student for past two years, for my first semester in college I tried to excel further into it. I’ve started developing Android Applications using Eclipse IDE and Google’s Android Studio. This reply is supposed to be the task for my second entry into GCI 2016. I do not intend for an ocean of opportunities; I only hope to have a great time here.

1 Like

Hey there, I am Animesh Singh (@https://www.about.me/animesh22singh) and I’m currently a contributor to @http://www.fossasia.org and I’m currently a participant of #GCI16 contributing to #Fossasia.

I am a kid of age 16+ (Grade 10 now) who always like to learn new and latest things about IT, Internet, FOSS and More. I even love to write Fictions. :slight_smile:

I am Co-founder of InMyPlanet Network (@https://www.inmyplanet.com) TekhDecoded (@https://www.tekhdecoded.com), and MyBlog(@https://blog.animeshsingh.in) who always like to learn new and latest things about SEO, blogs, Wordpress related to Blogging and web development. I have 3+ years experience in blogging and web development, all this is just a beginning for me! I love to write Share my ideas, knowledge and tricks in my blogs.

I am very passionate about Blogging, <Web_Development/>, Sharing My Ideas, making YouTube Videos, and helping other in these related things.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Hi, This is Jayaganesh from India. I’m good at Python and C++. I’d like to explore Opensource dev/contrib. with LibreHealth and thanks for the opportunity provided by the developers.

3 Likes