Meet the community: Introduce yourself here!

Hello there!

I am Lahiru Kumara a final-year Computer Science and Engineering student at the University of Moratuwa in Sri Lanka. I have experience working with React, Angular, Flutter, Javascript and REST backend. Previously I contributed to Hacktoberfest 22.

I am looking forward to contribute to your esteemed organization in GSOC 2023 :star2: . After going through the current projects , Create web components for FHIR Resources falls under my tech stack.

Thanks and Best Regards, LAHIRU KUMARA

Hi! I am Anmol Agrawal. My work defines me. I really want to contribute to librehealth. Here is my github: anmode (Anmol Agrawal) · GitHub. I am really interested in Create web components for FHIR Resources. Is there any issues or anything which i can solve as of now? what should i do? please guide a little

Hi everyone!

I am Yash Bellary, a third-year UG student studying at Pune University in India. I have a keen interest in open source and thus, I want to participate in GSoC 23. I am quite excited by the new technologies implemented by LIbreHealth in MedTech field and the awesome mentors who have in-depth knowledge about these tech stacks is really quite impressive. I would be fortunate to be able to work with such great people and contribute in this organization.

I am a tech enthusiast and a aspiring AI/ML developer. I have gained knowledge about various ML algorithms and have implemented those in different applications. I am interested to contribute in the Machine learning-based decision support in NeoRoo app project. My GitHub profile URL is: bellaryyash23 (Yash Bellary) · GitHub.

Let’s talk about the further details for the project and contribution soon.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I am Ryan Silu, a second-year Undergraduate student at the University of Nairobi in Kenya pursuing a degree in Computer Science. I learned about Google Summer of Code on 1st March 2023 through a class talk from alumni of the institution who pursued Computer Science, currently working at Microsoft, Nairobi. The LibreHealth technologies, specifically the Machine Learning-based decision support in the NeoRoo app and Create web components for FHIR resources have appealed to me and I hope to contribute to the project in GSoC 2023. I will improve my problem solving skills using the knowledge of some Machine Learning algorithms and deploying them to the public using dynamic web and Android applications. So far, I have some experience in ReactJs, Flask and python, and the project will widen the scope to which I can utilize the skills while learning even more from my mentors.

Kind Regards, Ryan Silu.

1 Like

Hello I am Mamaka Narava, working as research software engineer in Germany. I take interest in Health informatics and providing digital solutions in healthcare industry. I would like to work on end to end AI inspired applications. I am interested to contribute to ML based decision support NeoRoo app. More details about me https://www.linkedin.com/in/mamaka-n-21825317/

Looking forward to connect in the chat.

Hello everyone!

I am Bo Lv, a first year graduate student from Huazhong University of Science and Technology in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. My research interests are in lightweight networks and target detection, and I am very interested in the AI Model Service Auto Selection by Modality project and I hope I can contribute to this project on an ongoing basis. My skills include Py Torch deep learning, Flask for web backend applications, Vue and some other web front-end skills. I have also worked on some Spring Boot projects during my undergraduate studies. I also hope to join the health information community and contribute to the healthcare industry through this project.

Best Regards, Bo Lv

Hiiiii,

My name is Karan Rasathurai and I am a student of Computer Engineering at the University of Peradeniya. I am interested in contributing to open source projects, as I have a strong understanding of Flutter, Spring Boot, and Java.

Although I am new to contributing to open source projects, I am eager to learn and would appreciate any guidance on how to get started.

Hello Everyone!
I am Drishti Bansal, a junior undergraduate from IIT BHU, India. I have a lot of experience with Flutter, Django, HTML/CSS, and UI/UX designing. I am always down to learning new stuff. I also have experience in open source contributing, and would love to LibreHealth. Look forward to have an amazing time here!

Hello Everyone, I’m Kunal sangtiani, a junior undergraduate student from IET DAVV, Indore. I’ve 2+ years of experience in building web and mobile applications. I’m really looking forward to contributing to libreHealth.

Hey Everyone, It’s Kanishk. I’m pursuing a degree in Computer Science with a specialization in Artificial Intelligence from Netaji Subash University of Technology (NSUT, formerly known as NSIT). Looking forward to connect with y’all :blush:

Hello Everyone, my name is Madhuri Kokkalakonda, and I am a graduate student in the Health Informatics program at Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis. Currently, I am working as a research assistant at the PLHI lab in IUPUI, where I am involved in developing mHBS apps and testing them in android studio in the NeoRoo project. I possess skills in Python, SQL, R, and have some knowledge of machine learning. I believe that LibreHealth is an excellent platform to showcase and enhance my skills, and I am thrilled to engage with fellow members and contribute to the community’s goal of improving healthcare.

My name is jisan.I love learning about new technology and trying to do something with it. I was working on several projects, including the SaaS system, inventory system, hotel website, and so on.And right now I want to apply to LibreHealth for GSOC 23. One more thing is “Hello everyone.”

Hello everyone, Kunal this side. A final year computer science student. I have experience with flutter and looking forward contribute to LibreHealth for GSOC 23.

Hello everyone,

My name is Adamu Jethro, and I am excited to introduce myself to this group. I am a final year student, majoring in Computer Science at NILEST.

In terms of my technical skills, I am proficient in a variety of programming languages and tools, including Python, NodeJS, PHP, Javascript, MySQL, Flutter, HTML, CSS, and UI/UX design. I am passionate about software development, and I enjoy exploring new technologies and building innovative solutions to solve real-world problems.

Hello Everyone. This is Sikander Raheem. I’m a Mechatronics Engineer from University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore, Pakistan.

I have been associated with a Healthcare IT Company for the past 8 months. I have experience in C#, JavaScript, Web Components, jQuery, RestAPIs, HTML, CSS, Angular, MS SQL Server and ASP.Net.

I have always been passionate about working in the healthcare IT sector because it would allow me to use my technical skills and knowledge to serve the humanity. LibreHealth is an outstanding platform for me to contribute as we have mutual interest. One project that particularly caught my attention is "Create Web Components for FHIR Resources ".

I would really like to contribute to this project and help the community grow. Looking forward to have an amazing experience.

Best regards.

Hello Everyone!

I’m Jordan Lontsi, software developer and computer science student. I have experience in Javascript, HTML, CSS, PHP, Python, Django, Laravel, Vuejs, Flutter. I am happy to be part of this organization and would like to contribute to the most web-oriented projects.

1 Like

Hello LibreHealth community! I’m Chaitak Gorai, an active open-source contributor and aspiring participant in the GSoC program for 2023.

I have a strong skillset in MERN, PHP, MYSQL, Databases, and more, gained through my experience as a developer and passion for open-source projects.

I maintain Blogbook, a PHP/MYSQL-based project, for over three years, providing valuable experience and insight into these technologies.

I’m interested in the “Migrate EHR to Laravel” project for both the patient and user modules. This aligns perfectly with my skill set and interests, as I have experience working with Laravel and PHP/MYSQL, valuable in migrating the EHR to Laravel.

I’m eager to collaborate with the community on exciting and meaningful projects that can make a difference in people’s lives. I’m confident that my experience and skills will allow me to make meaningful contributions to this project.

I’m looking forward to connecting with the LibreHealth community and learning more about the GSoC program, its opportunities, and how I can contribute. Thank you for your time and consideration, and I can’t wait to get started!

1 Like

Welcome to LH and feel free to contribute on any stuff here.

Hello everyone. My name is Obiasong Frank, a full stack software engineer with over eight years of experience. I have very good experience working mainly with PHP, Laravel (versions 5.0 to 9), SQL and NoSQL databases, JavaScript, and some experience with Java and Python. I enjoy learning and contributing positively to the bigger goal while working as part of a team or independently when needed. I have always had an attachment to health IT and find the work by the team to be very motivating. I truly look forward to serving the community and contributing positively.

Welcome to LibreHealth Frank