Meet the community: Introduce yourself here!

This post has resources and next steps: LibreHealth Accepted into Google Summer of Code 2021

Hello Frankie… You can also go here, Topics tagged gsoc2021-project and select any of the projects listed or more and do the prerequisite task.

Hi Everyone, I’m Rohit Sharma. I’m 2nd Year Undergraduate at National Institute Of Technology, Kurukshetra, India. This is the first time i contribute to an Open Source Project. I have an experience with Java, Kotlin and JetPack Libraries. I am excited to contribute to LibreHealth

Linked in the post I gave. That gives far more information all in one place.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am Priyaraj, a third-year student at GGSIPU, New Delhi, India. I am very excited and looking forward to contributing to the libre health community. I am interested in the project “web components for FHIR Resources”.

The project thread has information on what we want you to do to get started.

Hello everyone, I’m sujith, I’m a first-year student in computer science. I’m very excited and interested, to contribute to the Libre Health community and there are interesting projects to work. Now I’m currently working on : Scaling up the mobileHBS/DHIS2 Tracker and Trainer applications project… and working on the intro-task given.

My GitHub username: BolisettySujith

Regards, Sujith

1 Like

Thank you, sir, Sorry for the late reply.

1 Like

Hi am Stephen Chacha from Kenya. A student at Meru University of Science Technology. I code Android and machine learning. Looking up to controbute the project in the program

https://forums.librehealth.io/ideas

Hello My name is Aastha Puri and I am a Computer Science student at York University, Toronto. I have a programming background in Java/JavaScript. I have a good knowledge of OOP’s and Data Structures. I have also been into mobile apps, android and web development lately. I am so motivated by the work the team has done and I am really looking forward to get a position to serve the team. I am an avid learner and I believe that I will be able to make a difference in the IT world if given some guidance. I am looking forward to getting to serve in LibreHealth

I am new to open source and I have no idea about how can I get a position GSoC with LibreHealth. I am very keen to learn new skills and I really need your guidance for the same Best Regards

Check out our project ideas https://forums.librehealth.io/ideas and submit a proposal. I put together some tips: README: The period for students to apply has commenced: Some advice from us

Also, please post publicly.

@aasthapuri you should also join our Chat and remember all communication must happen publicly.

Hello, I’m a junior from China. My major is software engineering. I’m also preparing for the postgraduate examination. The languages I study in university are C, Java, Python and PHP. This is my first year at gsoc. I hope I can do my best to serve you and make a substantial contribution to the team. I love communication and exploration. I hope I can learn more skills and make more friends. If you have any questions, we can discuss them together. If you want to make friends, I think I’m also a good choice. Thank you!

Hello, I am Aryan Gulati Computer Science Under Grad. From GGSIPU, Delhi. I have a programming background in Python. I also worked earlier on Some Machine learning projects and Also have Knowledge of Data Structures and algorithms, frameworks - Flask & Bootstrap, javascript, HTML, CSS. I am new to open source and Exploring how I can contribute to Librehealth.I am looking forward to learn with LibreHealth and Really Insipred By Librehealth.

1 Like

Check out https://forums.librehealth.io/ideas – among the project topics, there are also topics with README prepended that have information to help you

Hello

My name is Victor and I’m a junior software engineer from Romania. I study Computer Science at University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest and I discovered my passion for programming in highschool, where I participated to many code challenges and projects.

I found LibreHealth on the GSOC website and I really want to contribute to LibraHealth and make good projects together

This is my first year at Google Summer of Code and I am very excited to be a part of it. I am familiar with all the technologies that LibreHealth uses and are the technologies that I want to continue using them in my career (Java, Javascript and SQL).

Hello,

This is Shubhayan, a final-year student of SRMIST. I love AI and Data. It’s my first time with open source and I am really looking forward to working with LibreHealth. Well, I have worked on government-based projects and also international collaboration projects.

In my free time, I generally love playing FPS games. :smiley:

Hello,

I am Sayantan Chakraborty, a first-year Computer Science and Engineering student at Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology, Berhampore, West Bengal, India. It is my first time in open source and looking forward to contributing and working with LibreHealth and ready to learn amazing technologies to contribute to open source. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like