Meet the community: Introduce yourself here!

A post was merged into an existing topic: GSoC 2019 Potential Student and Mentor Meet & Greet

Here for GSoC? Introduce yourself here.

A post was merged into an existing topic: GSoC 2019 Potential Student and Mentor Meet & Greet

A post was merged into an existing topic: Project: Help us Improve LibreHealth Toolkit Documentation

Hi, i;m Aretha Morce, just new here. thanks for accepting me here, have a nice day

Hi @arethamorce, what are your skills?

Welcome to LibreHealth, what are your skills? What brought you here?

Hi, this is Ravi Kumar new to this forum.

1 Like

Hi there! :innocent:

Hi there, what are your skills?

HTML, CSS, JS, PHP. These are my key skills and I want to grow them,

Hello pals, Myself Pratik Ghule …, I am currently doing my first year of MSC in computer science from Bytco college,Nashik. My tech interests are C , Cpp , Java , php , adv. Java, adv. Php . Database I use are mysql,pgsql,oracle, Nosql like mongoDb,neo4j. I am interested participating in gsoc 2020 this coming year.

Hello and welcome. As @r0bby pointed out in a previous chat, we are still wrapping up GSoC 2019, and not yet prepared for 2020.

I have your information and will pass it on to the GSoC 2020 team when that time arrives.

In the meantime, as were told by @muarachmann: "You might want to start here. https://jdew192837.github.io/ so you have a glimpse of what we are into. When that is done choose one you feel comfortable with and begin contributions. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or at our chats here :slightly_smiling_face: https://chat.librehealth.io/ "

2 Likes

Thank you for guiding me! I will have a glimpse and begin my contributions from now… And will ask

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I am Awah Nadege Tayebatu, a geologist with some skills in software development. I am happy to be here. I hope to learn a lot from this awesome community which will help me make contributions which will drive the community forward. Cheers!!!

Hi @tybanash, nice to meet you and glad to know your interest in LH, our community is a diverse with projects mainly in Java, html, css , js & php. As good start, you might want to visit this link here and also you are welcomed to ask any questions around here or in our chat.

Thank you will get on that right away.

Hello everyone, My name is Manik Gupta. I’m Google Certified Associate Android Developer, Flutter Developer and a Tech Blogger. I am new to this community, can someone guide how to proceed further. I want to contribute in this community.