Meet the community: Introduce yourself here!

Which one? We have three projects.

1 Like

Is 2.0.0, EHR, Libre Health. Three proyects is great!

@tony @aethelwulffe – new user

I will like collaborate with the spanish translation and medical problems. In LA some fields are differents.

Pop onto our chat. We currently have a documentation Outreachy intern, @virginia.balseiro doing translations to Spanish for us. She is specifically working on Latin American Spanish translations for documentation currently.

Feel free to join our chat.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: GSoC 2019 Potential Student and Mentor Meet & Greet

A post was merged into an existing topic: GSoC 2019 Potential Student and Mentor Meet & Greet

Here for GSoC? Introduce yourself here.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Project: Help us Improve LibreHealth Toolkit Documentation

Hi, i;m Aretha Morce, just new here. thanks for accepting me here, have a nice day

Hi @arethamorce, what are your skills?

Welcome to LibreHealth, what are your skills? What brought you here?

Hi, this is Ravi Kumar new to this forum.

1 Like

Hi there! :innocent:

Hi there, what are your skills?

HTML, CSS, JS, PHP. These are my key skills and I want to grow them,