LibreHealth Portland Meetup Ongoing (PDX)

Who is in this week for the meetup. I have heard from @tony and @downey. Are there other folks here in the PNW that are able to join?

1 Like

I’m in. I could do with a bit later than our usual 1:30, since I plan on going to the Beers with Engineers Meetup after 5pm as well.

how about you @growlingflea?

I’m out. I haven’t traded the old truck in on an Lear Executive yet, so it would be a bit of a trip. You know if you guys have a Meetup.com site, we can schedule some meetups elsewhere…and attract more attendance. Our “Hacking For Charity” thing sort of died after about four years due to everyone becoming professionally involved or romantically involved.

1 Like

Possible. It depends on how much work I can complete this week. I will most likely be spending most the day tomorrow down at Oregon Works getting info on self-employing myself and starting the process of either becoming a sole-proprietor or an LLC.

1 Like

I’m available and could be there. @tony What time works best for you? I will be helping at the Software Freedom Conservancy booth during PyCon that evening from about 5pm, but flexible before then.

Would 2:30 pm be OK? we could meet at TILT again, if that’s acceptable. PEARL DISTRICT 1355 NW EVERETT ST. SUITE 120 PORTLAND, OR 97209

2 Likes

So we’re on for 2:30? On the heels of Google’s announcements around Drive, Cloud and AI, there is interesting discussion to be had… :slight_smile:️

Wellllll?

Can you guys at least tell us what kind of beer you had???

Local :slight_smile: :beer:

So is there a meetup.com for libreHealth or no?

Meetup for Thurs 6/29 — I can, can you? How about the porch in front of Rogue at 1:30 (Flanders and 13th)

Looks like not enough peeps can make it today. So punt to next week.

2 posts were split to a new topic: LibreHealth PDX meetup 2017-08-31