I have created an infra ticket for the move. I think we should hold off on doing this untilafter Code-In. However, if everybody is eager to get it over with, I’m not opposed. I can very easily change all references to the GitHub to point to GitLab very easily for all Code-In tasks.
No. Definitely not eager.
As nice as it would be to have a unified platform (GL) across projects, I too worry about being disruptive so close to GCI. This could be a nice testing window to try various clients, workflows, test data migrations, etc. Then plan to migrate just after the end of GCI. That would be my recommendation.
I am inclined to agree with your suggestions. Let’s get through GCI before moving platforms.