FYI, I have started a GitHub repo for the launch day web site: https://github.com/LibreHealthIO/librehealth.io
It’s just a placeholder page for now, but the results can be accessed at http://ghsite.librehealth.io.
Let’s use this topic to discuss what kind of content we want on the web page. It can be pretty simple to start, but I think needs at least:
- Values/Mission/Vision statement
- Link to launch announcement & FAQ
- Basic description of LibreHealth EMR product
- Download link for beta LibreHealth EMR build
- Names/bios of initial steering committee
- Links to this forum and https://chat.librehealth.io
- Links to Twitter, GitHub, GitLab(?) etc.
What else should be there?