Importing ICD10 Global Diagnosis & Global Prescriptions

Error popups when trying to access Global under Administration Menu. Pls help.

See error below:

ERROR: query failed: SELECT * FROM lang_definitions JOIN lang_constants ON lang_definitions.cons_id = lang_constants.cons_id WHERE lang_id=? AND constant_name = ? LIMIT 1

Error: Illegal mix of collations (latin1_bin,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,COERCIBLE) for operation ‘=’

C:\wamp64\www\librehealth\library\translation.inc.php at 36:sqlStatementNoLog C:\wamp64\www\librehealth\library\globals.inc.php at 2830:xl(Māori) C:\wamp64\www\librehealth\interface\super\edit_globals.php at 35:require_once(C:\wamp64\www\librehealth\library\globals.inc.php)

Your reply thanks.

Mixed collation.

Something in the database is set to latin_1 collation instead of UTF-8 character types.

Then again, it may be that the actual call was for xl(Māori)  and the database value is "Maori"
1 Like

Thanks so much for your prompt reply. I have recreated the database and it is working now.

However, i would like to know how to create services/visit types and set amounts.

Waiting for your help. Thank you.

Service and visit types are sort of two different things.

As encounter categories, which are also the classifications for calendar categories, you will find the interfaces for those in the administration menu.  Later today I will try to get together a set of screenshots, but that is at least a point in the direction.  There are also "lists" which can also contain relevant things as well.  More on that later.

The next element you are dealing with is actually the services or coding.  First is to import the ICD-10 codes  or other coding sets that are used in your area.  I am not sure off hand where to find those for your area (I made an assumption that you are not in the U.S.)  The administrative screens for installing (Import), configuring and enabling various types of codes (code_types LIST), and of course looking at the services interface, searching for a code, then assigning prices and the like can be figured out if you are really motivated, but I will be glad to look at existing documentation, do up some procedures, and post them here as I also post them to the documentation code base for these general setups.  I know there are videos that cover much of this.  I will get back to you on all else in several hours.
1 Like

Thanks so much for this.

I am very really in to this software and would like to configure all extents of it.

Kindly also help with a guide to import the globally-used ICD10 Codes and possibly Global Generic Prescriptions.

I eagerly waiting for your guides. You’re my Hero today!

Thanks so much for the helps.

More like someone that should have done a lot of documentation already, and now has catch-up to do…more “dazed and confused” than “Hero”.

1 Like

All the same i give more credit to the swift helps than the prolonged solutions.

Thanks in anticipation of the help.

OK, a Loooong rambling video of going through some of these steps. Lacking the patience to look at Harley Tuck’s LH videos, I just added mine to create some confusion! It may be processing for a while, but it should eventually appear here:

EDIT: It is now available for viewing.

1 Like

BTW, Welcome aboard!

While some of what I show in the video may not be applicable to Nigeria, I did in fact indicate a few spots where you can just “roll you own” for creating services menus using totally custom charge codes and the like. Whatever your case, you should be able to adapt it to your needs via simple ( :woozy_face: ) configuration. -simple for YOU probably…

1 Like

Thanks Art. I’ll try this out.

How about the file/guide to Import the global ICD10 Diagnosis and global prescriptions?

Waiting for it. Thanks.

Loading the ICD-10 codes and descriptions is included (specifically) in that video. That part is basically just “click the button” and go. Prescriptions/medications lists are a little different. Immunizations, sure, but we don’t have medication formularies. These come from either direct entry of the medications into a prescription form or the patient’s medication list. The e-prescribing module, which is a U.S. A. only thing provides medication formulary information as to the specific medication, description, form, route, dose and all that. That is usually a pretty dynamic thing (like checking interactions) and being able to provide information on what compounds exist and are in supply is quite a thing to be maintaining…and not exactly applicable everywhere.

That said, RXnorm and LOINC code sets are out there and available.  The "External Dataloads" interface should enable easy importation.

@teryhill you have anything to say on this?

No Sir I think you have covered it well

Thanks.

I’ll do as directed and revert.

Thanks all :grinning::clap:

Hi Art,

sorry I’m back again. Just dying to get a fuller grasp of this engine.

Is there any documentation that contains a Workflow or Process flow for the Application.

I mean a document that says who does what by default.

I asked for this because in the video you provided to guide me, i saw how the process began from encounter creation – vitals – billing(fee sheet). So i want to know if there’s a guide that tells me the default officers responsible for this tasks.

The current documents are here https://wiki.ehr.librehealth.io/To_The_Docs . Documentation is an ongoing process.

Thanks Terry.

I’ll check it out.

Regards.

Essentially, out of the box there are some sort-of standard duty roles covered by the typical positions in a small medical clinic. One size does not fit all, and even with the same size, there are drastic differences in what kind of hat someone wants, and if there are to be any feathers or buckles on them. So, it is almost useless to put out a pre-configured set of defaults, when it is better to just force configuration…

That is the old school approach any way. We do actually want to develop case-study configurations and have some way of deploying them (generally in writing configurations to an sql file, and packages of forms the go together etc…

Most of the time you have people in the following categories:

• Intake/scheduling/verification

• recurring scheduling, communications

• Clinical: low level

• Clinical: Intermediate to high level

• System Admin/Clinical Admin (usually go together in a small clinic)

• Billing and Accounting/Admin

Most of the roles might actually be smashed into one person. Ideally, you have someone involved at the SysAdmin level that is also very clinically, business AND technologically astute. That person is less common than we would wish, which is why we have small vendors that support the product.

1 Like

Hi,

I’m sorry. I was away on a break.

I appreciate your explanation.

Thanks.