Project: Machine Learning models for image classification, object detection and segmentation in Virtual Reality

My work for the past week:

Tasks for next week:

• Write inference for tools classification
  • Start scene classification
1 Like

Tasks for the next week:

• Finish experiments with scene classification
  • Prepare inference for it
  • Prepare inference for video stream (running all steps for detection and segmentation for a video) @sunbiz correct me if this part is not detailed enough
  • Complete notebooks with Detection inference results
2 Likes

Hi @DaniilOr I won’t be able to attend todays meeting. Please provide update on the pipeline I asked you to create with some output (maybe you can include images in reply to this thread.)

1 Like

Tasks for the next week:

• Do a major code refactoring (but merging my MRs is needed), write documentation

Hi @DaniilOr , thanks for the update. Will review and merge your PR by this week.

1 Like

Your weekly report is due.

Done. Please sorry for a small delay, I was in a train

• Local refactoring
  • Optimisation of video processing pipeline

Tasks for the next week:

• Make the segmentation results easier to understand (because of grayscale the classes on the output are hard to identify)
  • Prepare the detection demo (and upload here the video)
  • Improve the speed of pipeline
  • Write a comprehensive guide for running the pipeline and reusing the code

@pri2si17 correct me if something is missing or wrong here

1 Like

Here are some examples of videos: DropMeFiles – free one-click file sharing service Now there is no need to move between frames using the keyboard, processing is faster and the segmentation results are easy to read. I hope this quality is fine

No issues – I just remind you – me needing to remind you isn’t going to go against you…Now, if I’m reminding you on Sundays, that’s an issue; otherwise, you’re fine.

• Major global refactoring
  • Improving the processing speed
  • Adding examples for detection

Tasks for the next week:

• Change the segmentation video processor so that only the surgical tool is segmented
1 Like

@pri2si17

Hi! Is it the correct output?

Screenshot 2022-09-05 at 10.47.10

1 Like

@pri2si17 can you review Final submission (!5) · Merge requests · LibreHealth / LibreHealth Radiology / lh-radiology-vr-models · GitLab and merge it, if everything is fine?

Hi @DaniilOr, will have a look at it.

1 Like

@pri2si17 I also would like to start working towards the final submission. Are the any fixes that I have to add before moving to this part? Also, can you review the final submission post when it is ready?

Hi @DaniilOr your large MR is having merge conflicts. Can you please rebase and fix it? And thanks for the good work!

1 Like

Thanks. Conflicts are resolved.

Hi @DaniilOr , thanks for quickly resolving the conflicts. I wont be able to meet, but I want you to make an architecture diagram of the whole system and update the README with instructions to run.

Ok, I will do it.

Thanks for this recommendation

1 Like

I have added something like a system diagram here: Summing up my GSoC experience I will also include it into Readme. What else should I add?