Project: Develop an Android mobile application for newborn clinical decision support

Because when one uses tracker capture for On Call Doctors one needs to first create a program and then enroll doctors their & to fetch this it will require 2 API call for each, first to fetch all enrollments and then 1 call for each to get their attributes such as time and date.

When one uses Only Event Capture we will only need to do a single api call to fetch all enrollments with their attributes.

So to see who is on call I think it will be easier to use event capture

You can try the difference by using API in postman for both programs.

Thank you @Darshpreet2000 . I now understand the difference. And it works on Postman as you say.

looking forward to your reply! @sunbiz @r0bby

Is there any specific proposal template that LibreHealth wants us to follow or we can design our own? @sunbiz @r0bby

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks, @r0bby for sharing the tips. I will take care of them while writing the proposal.

@shbucher Hello teacher, my name is Xu Yuanzhi, from Hebei Normal University in China.

I’m very interested in the Google fhir SDK project. I want to make my own contribution in the summer vacation. I’ve learned some Android development knowledge in school, and I’ve done many Android related projects. I hope you can give me a chance. I can get into the job right away.

You have to apply, please read the Google Summer of Code Student Guide

Does this project need to be completed by one person or by a group of people

Hello to all mentors, I have completed the starter task of the ECEB project. I used Java and XML with google material design and Android Studio as software.

I have also used the GitLab CI/CD with the yml file to generate the apk.

App Screenshots:

Link to GitLab Project

One student. please read the Google Summer of Code Student Guide

You need to start a proposal. Simply posting here isn’t enough. Include all of this in your proposal.

Please correct me if i am wrong. The app uses two login methods to login to the dhis2 instance.

1. Individual login - for viewing babies health status and relevant info (may be used by mothers/their relatives/doctors)
  2. Facility login - for the facility members(nurses) to register new born babies to the DHIS2 portal and provide immediate care to the needy. It would be great if you can give more differences between the two login profiles. @sunbiz

@abhinav12k

I think Individual login is for Doctors

and facility login is for Facility member of hospitals such as nurses, data entry persons etc, and the app will help doctors to take clinical decisions while monitoring baby’s health

because at time of new born baby birth a mother will not be interested to login in any app to see her baby’s health instead she will directly see her baby in hospital or ask doctor’s about her baby’s health .

@Darshpreet2000

As the individual login is going to take place through a local address which will remain same for the entire hospital/region so i thought it might be the case that mother’s relatives can use this portal to know the child’s health status. Or it might also be the case that it can be used by doctors for monitoring health status as said by you.

is individual login ( doctors ) don’t have the right to register or update data? is it that way?

Hello I been able to create Event Programs and receive data from there using the Tracker web API. Please Hope from the images I’m understanding what is going on so I know what to take note of.

1 Like

But I have a worry now. I am trying to insert data but I keep getting the Error below… I have gone through the docs over and over but I’m missing something. @Darshpreet2000 please can you help me??? or any one else??