Project: Design and Implement a new UI for LibreHealth EHR

Hi, I am having some difficulty finding my way around the codebase. Please is there any developer documentation?

What exactly are you looking for… Consider joining our rocket chat here for more help

Thanks I’ve joined the chat. I am looking for a guide which states the purpose of ehr’s individual components. It would help to know what files to modify to change a pages styling or add functionality.

Hello I’m Falence Lemungoh a Computer engineering student at the University of Buea. I vest with Javascript and PHP (and Laravel). I would love to be part of this project. My local environment is setup and running. I’m looking forward to getting started with prerequisite issues

Hi @nSedrickm I think with patience you can maneuver yourself around the codebase. and some folders are self-explanatory e.g assets for storing things like css, js , images. The EHR works with modules which are usually in the modules/ and has features for each screen in the interface/ directory. For example want to modify stuffs related to calendar think of looking into modules/calendar . Also you can make use of the inspector tool to find your way out. If you need help locating anything which should be trivial after spending hours on the codebase which you should be doing to get familiar with it. Feel free to reach out in the chat as earlier mentioned . Someone will definitely reach to you

Welcome @Falence, looking forward to that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Should we submit a proposal before working on the project

You have to submit a proposal. You are not to start the actual project until you are selected, if you are.

Start working on issues first.

For all those who are interested in this. We must to see a wireframe of the main screen interface as a POC. Use any frontend tool of your choice, Figma, Adobe xd anything. I need to see this!

1 Like

Hello, Here are some wireframesUploading: Web 1920 – 3.png… Uploading: Web 1920 – 4.png…

add them to your proposal.

@realJema you did way too much much copy/paste – we know the project and we also know the project description. We want to know your plan, not that you can drop a alot of mockups in there.

Your timeline also has to be modified to the new one.

ok, thanks. Well understood

Left some feedback please address those

Hey this iv Vinamr Bajaj, a fresher at Indian Institute of Information Technology,Lucknow. I am a web and graphics designer and have been working on them since 2015. I hold my interest in UI/UX designing. Looking forward to work with the community.

You’re a bit late – you’re gonna have to do two non-trivial fixes from our issue tracker and submit a good proposal, with wireframes. Not sure that’s feasible.

@Vinamr_Bajaj did you not read that you had to do a code contribution prior? It is now officially too late. I told you yesterday that was too late to apply. I can say with certainty that you won’t get selected this year.