Project: Complete UI rewrite or radiology and toolkit as an open web application

The solution to this is to update the docker-compose.dev.yml file and add platform: linux/x86_64 in each of the services showing the error.

Docker usage of Radiology is throwing this error too. What to do now?

I am creating wireframes for the rest of the pages meanwhile…

You clearly are not following directions because if you are the OHIF DICOM viewer should be running.

I did fix the issue, I made a typo while changing radiology.ohifViewerUrl and radiology.dicomWebViewerAddress forgot to update it here, sorry.

@r0bby I know this is a last-minute request, and I am sorry that I got this late. But, I would be really grateful if you could take a look at my GSoC proposal. It is pretty much ready. I just have to add the wireframes for each of the pages that I have listed in the coding phase table.

I still have a couple of days left, So my first priority for the next couple of days would be to get those wireframes in.

Any feedback on the current state of the proposal would be great.

GSoC Proposal - LH-Toolkit & Radiology UI Re-Write

Update: The wireframes have been added to the Proposal, and I have submitted the proposal on the GSoC Website.

I have one question tho @r0bby @sunbiz, When should I start converting these wireframes to full designs? Should I wait for some time or just start working on the designs?

If and when you are selected. We can’t make promises – Google has the final say.

Alright, I understand.

A suggestion: formatting of the HTML in lh-toolkit-webcomponent, the single line makes it hard to understand and difficult to fix bugs.

It is a very easy PR, should I do it? Or the single lines serves a purpose that I don’t understand?

Sure, go for it! If it helps, do it – worst thing that can happen is your code is rejected

Great! will create a PR then

1 Like

Use GitLab, not GitHub., please.

1 Like

There is a TODO at the starting of index.html which wants us to implement automation to add links to the demos.

I am thinking, that we can have a demos.json file of sorts which will contain an array of objects, each of them containing the title and path/to/demo.html

[
  {
      "title" : "fhir-status",
      "link": "demos/fhir-status.html"
  },
  {
      "title" : "fhir-appointment",
      "link": "demos/fhir-appointment.html"
  },
]

Initially, we can make this file manually, and write a script for index.html to use this array of objects to generate the <li/>s. Then we can automate the addition of these objects in the file.

@sunbiz you wanna chime in?

Yes, that is the idea… in the CI process or through a batch/node script, we want to automate and add to the demos page

I gotta get the Toolkit demo back up – I’ll do that now.

1 Like

Okay, I’ll begin the implementation then.