Meet the community: Introduce yourself here!

Hello all,

I am Vasudev from India, I am high school student and this year got to know about fossasia through Google Code In. Really liking the way this community is.

I like web development and really passionate but new in Angular JS.

Hope to have a continous part of Open Source.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m Aneesh Chawla, Iā€™m in class 12. I recently started with open sourcing and took part in Google Code in. Earlier i used to participate in competitive programming and Iā€™m currently trying out different paradigmsā€™ of computer science. Iā€™m very eager to see what everyone here helps build through the LibreHealth organisation. Itā€™s good to meet you all!

2 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m Filip Zinowiew from Poland. I like computer games and new technologies. Everyday Iā€™m thinking about problems. This is my first time in GCI, hope you people will help me to be a good programmer.

2 Likes

Hello. My name is Klaudia and I learn in Technical school in Poland. I really like tasks from informatic, phisic, mechatronics and robotics

2 Likes

Hello! My name is Caius and Iā€™m sixteen years old. I participate at Google Code In 2016-2017 and I felt very happy to be able to contribute to LibreHealth Forums. Iā€™m from Romania and i live in Orastie, a pretty small city in the Hunedoara county. I am a pretty good student(Grade 10 ). I have a lot of passions that I do in my spare time; I play football every day; football is my life, and I wouldnā€™t be anything without it. I am goalkeeper at FCM ā€œDacia Orastieā€, the football club from my city. Also, I go to gym almost every day, because I want to keep in fit. My other passion is gaming; I play a lot of video games such as Cs:Go or Fifa 17. That all I can say about me and I hope that my experience on LibreHealth Forum will be a pleasing one.

2 Likes

Hello, everyone!

My name is Kimberly (on GCI, I am tetradium) and I am a high school student here at LibreHealth for the Google Code-In. I have a passion for computers and coding, I enjoy spending my free time programming and indulging in web development. Reading is also another one of my hobbies.

I am absolutely thrilled to be able to join the community at LibreHealth for the remainder of the GCI.

Happy coding and a pleasure to meet you all!

1 Like

Oh hi everybody, My name is Karim,17 and Iā€™m an egyptian IGCSE victim ā€¦ hahaha jk ,I have no experience about anything includes programming or coding except I had the opportunity to attend a course which I didnā€™t get much knowledge from and Iā€™m looking forward to experience new things and having them as a hobby as well. Happy to be in the community! Hooray. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Tetradium,

Welcome to your community

1 Like

Hello! Iā€™m Katrina. Iā€™m very passionate about STEM, especially programming. I enjoy learning new programming languages and building upon the previous languages Iā€™ve learned. I also love playing soccer, drawing, and playing violin. Iā€™m excited to participate in Google Code-In this year and look forward to the many opportunities it presents.

1 Like

Hello! My name is Lexi Schneider. Iā€™m currently a senior in a PA high school. Iā€™m really interested in both biochemistry and computer science and would love to pursue a combination of these fields. I have a java/python background and have enjoyed working with my schoolā€™s robotics team. Iā€™m excited to learn more about what LibreHealth does!

2 Likes

Hi! My name is Luca, and I am a high school sophomore interested in science. I am interested in both health sciences and computer science. I think it is fascinating how those two branches of science will start merging in the future. I am very excited about interacting with the community here on LibreHealth, and hope to learn lots of new things!

1 Like

Hi, my name is Jina Kim and Iā€™m currently a sophomore in high school. I donā€™t have a lot of experience with open-source projects but I wanted to check them out. I am excited to see how I can contribute to OpenMRS and LibreHealth. I have some programming knowledge in Java, Python, and Javascript.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello all! Iā€™m Alice Kogo, a junior at Olathe North High School in the US, and I plan to study software development to pursue my profession later in life. Iā€™ve only been coding for around three years, but I plan to gain experience and hopefully learn a couple more languages, like Java, C++, or C this summer. Besides programming, I enjoy speech and debate, band, and some track and field events. Overall, Iā€™m glad for Google Code In. Itā€™s a good way for me to showcase my skills and prove my usefulness, and itā€™s pretty fun to participate in.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @ltdemian

Hi all! My name is Colin. I have a great passion for computing and anything that has to do with tech and gadgets. :slight_smile:

Hi @_arshiya_asd,

Nice having you on board

Hey Guys Archan Here, I like painting and coding and also painting with coding.

My name is Xin Peng. I am a student at a Singaporean school. I like coding and playing chess.

Hello everyone Iā€™m Jerome from Dunman High School in Singapore and this is my 3rd GCI. I was exposed to infocomm and infocomm tech before and since then has been very interested in open source.

Hi @JLeow00,

Welcome and thanks for joining your community :slight_smile: