Hosting EHR Instances for the Education program

Yeah, it doesn’t have to be the setup tool…it can be a million other things that are bad! :stuck_out_tongue:

I chose the i already have a db option

The “I have already created the database” should more accurately say “I have already created an EMPTY database.” Its intention is to allow setup in scenarios where the user doesn’t have MySQL credentials that allow for “CREATE database” and the database instance needs to be created externally/before hand. It mostly assumes that existing tables don’t exist yet.

At what point in the process and how was the existing NHANES data handled? I’m guessing that the libreehr_lssc database was created from a dump of the libreehr_nhanes database before setup.php was run? If that’s the case, it’s likely that repeating that process will reproduce the suspected bug in setup where by the calendar categories table is empty.

nope…it was created from the setup wizards, whatever that does

Where did you specify that the existing nhanes database was the source?

nhanes was the source

Which screen/interface did you use to select libreehr_nhanes as the source?

Maybe you used a tool/wizard different than the one I am familiar with.

The initial setup wizard when you setup a new site on LibreEHR

FYI I’m not near my Computer so can’t do much.

Ok. Thanks… I almost never do multisite setup, and so I wasn’t familiar with the “Clone Site” option which I understand now is what you likely used to create the other sites.

Anyway just tested a setup with cloning locally and it failed to populate the same table.
The statements to create the rows are present in temporary dumpfile that is created during the process, but they don’t get applied to the database for some reason.

Weird…I didn’t even realize it existed.

@yehster and @r0bby I’ll reach out to the other schools to be sure they did not encounter the same problem as did LSSC

I checked the same problem is there . The files need to be copied.

Best case scenario would be for us to fix it for them so they are not even aware of the problem :slight_smile:

@yehster or @r0bbywould have to do that.

Let me know what I have to run and I will do it.

I just ran a dumpfile /home/yehster/libreehr_postcalendar_categories.sql vs each of the other sites (hu,iupui,nku,umd) which should correct the encounter categories issue.

However, it’s possible that the cloning process failed to migrate other data as well.

We’ll deal if/when that happens

I would recommend setting up a clean database, then running a dump of the original with REPLACE INTO statements vs. INSERT and no structure, engine or UTC timestamp stuff, then importing the dump on top of the new (clean) database…then running the upgrade script to make sure…

OR…

Just install PHPmyAdmin and I will take care of it.O:-) …I’m kidding…you got this. I know you do!

1 Like

Is this a bug with the setup wizard for a new site though?