Hosting EHR Instances for the Education program

Yes. With a lot of extra characters and several emojies to extend the reply with enough minimum characters so this mail does not bounce again.

Obligatory emoji to follow:

:-):-(;-):-P:-D:-[:-=-O:-*

1 Like

Will do it soon :slightly_smiling_face:

It has been completed :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Can you tell me if there are any errors in the php error log?

See PM @teryhill

I sent you everything from the time I deployed the new version.

Last week, we did the scavenger hunt. Of 8 students, only 1 got a 100% but everyone else found between 19-24 of the data elements to answer the 25 questions. This week, they are adding a patient and then updating that patient record using the assignments you posted earlier. One of our nursing instructors is looking for a fairly straightforward nursing informatics assignment (these are associate degree, second year nursing students) to require for her students (they only have about a 2-hour overview of nursing informatics). Do you have anything already developed that I can suggest?

2 Likes

@BrandyZ, Thanks for this input. I would have her look at the final “Exercise” PDF as it has multiple exercises I think there are several tasks the nursing students would relate to. Feel free to give her my email or phone number if time is of the essence

Thanks Bob. I’ll let you know if she has any questions.

Pax tibi,

Brandy Ziesemer, RHIA, CCS, ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer Health Information Program Mgr/Professor Lake-Sumter State College 9501 US Hwy 441 Leesburg, FL 34788 352-435-6414 e-mail ziesemeb@lssc.edumailto:ziesemeb@lssc.edu [Description: Description: LSC_LOGOTYPE_Esig]

@yehster and @teryhill: @BrandyZ has created a new Facility “LSSC Clinic” but now when she creates a new encounter there are no choices for visit type. Usually, it will be new patient, established patient, etc. I went to the Administration tab and then lists but could not find any table that listed visit types. Please advise

I got on their system and I see them with no issues. I logged on as Admin (the only one I know). Have her log out and try it again.

I just fixed it :slight_smile: Hence no more problem. Will provide more details in a second.

The table libreehr_postcalendar_categories was empty on the LSSC database. I did a mysqldump and load of the contents from the nhanes instance into the libreehr_lssc instance hence the categories are now available.

The other university instances (IUPUI, NKU, and UMD) have empty copies of that table. So something went wrong during the setup/creation of those other instances. I’m not going to correct those other copies until we know more about why that data is missing.

Let us know when you know what happened. Can you also let us know the procedure you used to fix the issue. There are to my knowledge no database tools on those instances of libre. @tony or @aethelwulffe have you had a fail on this. This could have happened months ago when the original demo was created the databases were (I thought) copied. The default version has them.

I have SSH access to the server so I used the command line mysql tools.

Agreed that the issue likely happened when each of the sites was initially set up, but I don’t know what that process was, so any details other can provide would be helpful.

Robbie did that setup so I have no clue.

I used the setup wizard site tool to duplicate the db from nhanes…if there’s an issue… it’s with that tool

This may be a artifact of the MYSQL silent fails on some tables. I think this was resolved, but the data may have been created/copied prior to that. The only fix at this point is to manually import it from the command line, since we don’t have access to any webUI based mysql tools on that server.

Thanks Everyone: as mentioned in the subsequent threads to this post, the sql fix worked and that field is now populated to match the master from which our college/university instances were built.

I checked the Default demo and those files appear to be there. I looked at the setup file and don’t see anything obvious. Will run the setup to clone an instance on Honey Pot and see if I can find anything.

Which option was used: “Have setup create the database” or “I have already created the database” on Step 1

How and when in the process was the NHANES database copied to the university instances?

The category data exists in the original NHANES database, so possibilities are that it either 1. didn’t get copied, or 2. got deleted by the setup process.