Google Summer of Code 2022 contributor blog URLs

All accepted GSoC 2022 contributors are required to post at least one blog entry every week during GSoC. Start now so you get in the habit of writing a post every week!

You don’t have to create a new blog for GSoC; it’s even better to use an existing one if you have something appropriate already. You can use any traditional blog service that you wish, or you can host your own. I strongly encourage you to create a category or tag for your LibreHealth posts. Just make sure it has an RSS feed available that can show your LibreHealth/GSoC posts.

Some free-of-charge ideas for blogging platforms, if you don’t have one yet:

• Wordpress (open source/PHP, self-hosted or hosted)
  • Ghost (open source/Node.js, self-hosted or hosted)
  • Blogger (proprietary/hosted)
  • Jekyll (open source/Ruby, self-hosted or GitHub or GitLab hosted)
  • Hugo (open source/Go, self-hosted or Github hosted)
  • Hexo (open source/Node.js, self-hosted or GitHub or GitLab hosted)

The choice is yours but it must have an RSS/Atom feed.

Please do not use Medium.

Please reply to this thread with your blog URL. This task is due by 2022-06-03T23:59:00Z.

1 Like

Hi!

I will be posting here: https://daniilor.blogspot.com. I find this platform easy-to-use, but if something changes, I will update this post.

I am very excited, so will write my first post soon RSS feed: feed:Daniil Orel GSoC 2022 blog

I already have a personal blog (static .mdx) which I will be using to post weekly.

I can’t wait to post my first blog related to GSoC will start working on it starting today :smile:

RSS Feed: RoseK's Blog

No need to reply, just edit your post: Your blog needs to have an RSS/Atom feed.

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile: this is the link to my blog where I shall be posting my weekly progress.

RSS Feed: bhagwatcoderwrites

In case of any change, I will update my post.

@sshivaditya you don’t need to post your blog if you are using last year’s. You should still share your weekly posts on your project thread though. No need to reply.

@r0bby is my blog good to go? I am asking as it looks like medium in some ways but RSS feed is also provided.

My opposition to Medium isn’t the way it looks but the fact they may throw it behind a paywall at any time.

1 Like