Google Code-In 2017 Student and Mentor Meet & Greet

hello!It is manushree here.

it is the first time I am participating in gci.It is really interesting!I like doing tutorials, hearing to music etc…

Hey my name is Aaron J , i’m from India. I love computer programming so much that it’s like English Language to me and I loved participating in GCI

Hi, I am Aksh Patel, a 17 year old student in Botswana, in the southern part of Africa, I am currently doing Cambridge A-levels, and it’s really unfortunate that I’ve found out about this contest around the end of it, so I may not be able to participate well enough, but I’ll try my best to do so.

I’m actually interested in this, because I love doing/learning new things, a new skill I learn makes me more excited to learn more about the subject, so i was told my parents about this contest, but they found out about it late as well, but I’ll make sure next year, I take full advantage of the time period given, and make an eligible input. My interests are mainly things with wheels​:sweat_smile:, I love vehicles, mostly cars, but anything that moves fancies me, I’m a speed freak as well, I love adrenaline rushes, photography is also one of my hobbies, and knowing my interests, I mostly take pictures of pretty cars, but since I live in Africa, the scenes of Nature are incredible, so I’ve got that going for me.:yum:

Anyways that me in a nutshell, looking for more conversations with a good people here.:ok_hand::pray: Thank you, and God Speed!

Hello everyone! Im Anirudh, a high school student from India. This is my first participation in GCI. Im an android developer, UI/UX designer and animator. Looking forward to get to expand my skill set.

Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing well on your GCI tasks, and I hope many of you will hang around!

Hi, my name is Aarthi & I am a high school sophomore. This is my first coding competition and I do not have much experience in programming. But I love computers, engineering, software, and robotics. Through GCI, I have found a new interest in programming and I have really enjoyed this learning experience. I just wish I could have known about Google Code-In & this competition earlier.

Hi, I am Raj, a middle school student from India, who loves Programming. I already know Java and some Android Development, I’m currently working on a app Which will be in the Google Play Store very soon. I’m also good in academics and Love Physics. This is my second task in Google - Code in competition! “I’m not a genius, I am only passionately curious”

Hello everyone! I’m Deeksha Marakini from India and I’m a beginner at this, but I’d love to learn more from you guys! I’m so glad I got to be a part of the GCI this year, thank you for everything

Hi, I’m Gloria, a junior at Great Neck South High School. I’m relatively new to coding as I first learned python last summer at the Cooper Union Summer STEM program. Since that program, I’ve taught myself Java and Javascript. Besides being interested in programming, I enjoy playing field hockey and eating sushi.

my name is raghav and i am a student of class10 from Haryana,india. my personal interests are writting blogs ,playing cricket, watching movies ,etc. i love spending time with my family and making memories with them. i enjoy computerscience a lot. i am participating in gci for first time. thanks

Hi I am dharaneesh Sr studying in class 8 in chandrakanthi public school. I have interested in tech

Hello I’m Navodaya Pratap Singh. I am from Uttar pradesh. I study in class XI and this the first time i am taking part in GCI.

Hey ! my name is Ayaan Khan i am from uttar pradesh , i study in class xi and this is the first time i’m participating in google code in .

Hi. I’m Michal. I’m 15 years old. I live in Poland.

I am Kartik Dhamija. I am a participant in Google Code-In 2017. I am a student of 11th standard and this is my first time participating in GCI. I have a keen interest in photography and I’ve recently started admiring graphic designing. So far, I’m having a great experience in this contest with abundance of tasks to choose from. Hope this goes well :slight_smile:

Hi my name is Dhruv Surana. I live in India. I am in class 9. This is my first time in GCI. I am an avid reader. I love playing video games. I like playing basketball. I also like solving the rubik’s cube.

This is Rakshit Arya. I am currently a designer from India. I love creating new designs and love watching Big Bang Theory. In my freetime, I sometime play basketball.

Hi I am dharaneesh I am studying in cps

Hey everyone. My name is Marcin Żeleźny, i’m 17 yo, im at TI school, at this moment i’m trying to learn C++. I love computer, programming etc, its great.