Google Code-In 2017 Student and Mentor Meet & Greet

My name is Guan Ziwen. I hope I can learn more from google code in. My favorite hobby is filming

Hello!

I am Rimaaz Hasan a high school student at Billabong High Bhopal, India. I am a 14-year-old young and enthusiastic ethical Hacker and iOS app developer. I have designed and developed many apps till now and will be developing more in the coming time.

I live in Bhopal, India and was born here on 8th May 2003.My hobbies include playing Swimming, gaming, hacking and app development. I love technology, so I watch a lot of industrial documentaries on discovery science. Most of the time, I am busy with my app development, but I like to include some time every week where I take on personal hobbies, like for example, Swimming.

This is my first try on Google Code-In. My school recommended it to me in January. I am excited (mainly because of the Grand prize :grin:). I have completed two tasks so far, and I’m loving the experience. It is interesting to learn about open source software development and what it’s capable of. It’s amazing that a few weeks ago, I had no clue what it was, but now I know what it is, and I am doing tasks for amazing organizations like the LibreHealth

I am thankful to Google for this opportunity to enthusiastic developers like me.

:slight_smile:

Hey everyone Robert with u all !!I’ Words cant describe me cause i’m complex :P. I just joined this competition a day ago and im really happy that i joined!!

I’m really into coding and am proficient in c++,python,java script ,html,css and php . I’m a competitive programmer and hv represented my school and myself hv participated in many programming competitions on hackerank ,codechef,topcoder etc . I’m in the top 1% in the leader board ranking in my nation and I’m really interested in mathematics and computer science along with artificial intelligence .I’m a gold medalist in the maths Olympiad and hv always sought to mix my knowledge into making programs or websites which can benefit humanity .Google code in is an amazing place where i can showcase my talents and i hv learnt so much more in the past 24 hours . Grateful to google for conducting such a competition where students can learn and showcase their talents !!!:slight_smile: xxx

Hello,

My name is Pratik Sinha, I am in grade 12 right now.Basically,I am really excited to work with LibreHealth. I am learning 5 different programming languages and love to learn many others in the near future too. My main interest is in competitive programming.

Thank you for giving me this oppurtunity.

Best regards, Pratik Sinha

HI and greetings everyone! My name is Tabish Khalani and i am from Pakistan! just completed my College in Pre-engineering and i am about to start my bachelors in Computer Science. Very excited about it! and for this reason i have entered myself into this Google code-in program! I would like to express my DEEP GRATITUDE TO GOOGLE AND ALL THOSE ORGANIZATIONS WHO HAVE PUT THIS AMAZING EFFORT for students around the world! by the way i love cricket and love to play cricket plus tennis + hockey. i also like to swim!

Hi my name is raghav joshi I know various coding languages like Python, arduino ,C,C++etc

Hi iam arsalan and i am from Pakistan. I am a high school student and Iam a motor bike enthusiast. I heard about this contest from my friends. I know GW-Basic very well and i got a1 grade in programming.

I’m Sofia from Arizona. I like to play piano and run track.

Hello, my name is Kendall, and I am a middle school student from Arizona. My personal interests range from ancient history to literature to dancing in the rain to art and theatre. I love spending time with my family and making new memories with them. I enjoy robotics and computer science, and my role models are Ada Lovelace and Rosalind Franklin. Thank you!

Hi, my name is Aman and I am from Pakistan. I am good at art and craft and maths. some of my hobbies are playing football, cricket and swimming.

HELLO EVERYONE, MY NAME IS SHIVAM RAI AND I AM STUDENT OF CLASS 9. I STARTED MY GCI JOURNEY ON 28 NOV 2017. AND I AM ENJOYING IT AND LEARNING NEW SOMETHING IN MY LIFE THANK YOU GOOGLE -CODE-IN FOR ORGANISING SUCH A TREMENDOUS WORK FOR STUDENTS AND MY HOBBY IS TO PLAY FOOTBALL AND MOST OF THE TIME SITTING ON A PC. AND ALSO TO LEARN NEW SOMETHING IN LIFE. username for LibreHalth: Shivam_Rai username for GITHUB: ShivamRai2003

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Hi Everyone.

I’m a Beginner. One of my friend told me about Google Code-In 2017-2018, So I thought to give it a try. I found this very interesting and tried to learn new things. I had interest in Computers since my Childhood.

My Username for forum is " An0nYmn" and for chat is “an0nymn”.

My Name is Sai Varun. I am taking part in the Google Code-In 2017-18 contest. I have found LibreHealth in my tasks and it has increased my interest in coding. I like to spend time with technology in my free time. I find LibreHealth to be useful in my hobbies:smiley:.

Hello Everyone, I am Mohak Varma and I study in Class 9. I am taking part in the Google Code-In 2017-2018 contest. I prefer not to reveal my anonymity online but since it is required to introduce yourself, I am doing it. I like playing "Dota 2" and watching movies and listening to music. Mohak Out *throws Smoke bomb*.

Hi, my name is Aryan Gupta and i’m about to complete my 9th Grade. I like playing with the Arduino which is a robotics software. I’m also learning the language in school. I got introduced to LibreHealth by Google Code-In.

My name is Mohal Rajyaguru. I am a student and I am form India. I am particularly interested in computers and medicine. So it is good to see you you doing and combining them.

Hi My name is Samarth Parameswaran.

Hi! Im a student from Singapore year 12. Very excited to be participating in this event and getting to know more about healthcare organisations like LibreHealth!

Hello, I am Vineeth Bhat, a ninth grader studying in New Horizon Gurukul. I am really interested in GoogleCodeIn because of the experience it grants you. The offer of prizes does not sound bad either! I prefer documentation and easier tasks because I really do not have that much experience in programming other than Java, QBasic and C. I am more of a science major, but am also interested in computer science.

Hi, I am Jing Wen. I am participating in GCI 2017 and I like music.